**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Matchmaking

Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Ok. I know I am not the only one with this problem. Or this question.
How do you guys pair 2 Alliances in AW? Do you guys only take the AW rank of the Alliance and match them up with another similar ranked Alliance? If so, where is the fairness in that? I mean, how does an Alliance with a Potential ranking of 10M come even close to be an equal match for one of 3M? In what galaxy is that an even matchup or fair? It’s like David vs Goliath except this time Goliath has an AR15 and David still has his slingshot. How is an Alliance suppose to progress with obstacles like this? Shoot obstacle doesn’t even come close. It’s literally a roadblock made of steel about 10ft tall. This seriously needs to be changed DRASTICALLY. An Alliances Total Potential has a HUGE factor on who will win or not. It’s basic Math. 10-3= 7
7M difference in these 2 matchups. Not to mention every single member is LV 60. Come on KAGAN. Get off your money loaded pockets and help us have fun again.
Also, still a lot of bugs with the new update.