**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another rant

I find it funny that release updates and changes to in game material, but you can't even get the core mechanics of this game to function properly. What good is it to me have increased difficulty if the game doesn't perform as intended. I feel you should pull your collective heads out your ( keep it PG). Focus on what inmportant first like fixing core issue and bugs that detract from the core experience before you go tweeking other **** which is usless if the game doesn't function. I feel you should scrap this whole game and build it up again for next update. You have so much **** overlayed on old code you guys just create new problems and conflicts every time you touch it. Please make this game great again.

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I totally understand where your coming from, I stopped playing in the top tier of the game, started a new account 6-8 months ago and just do all the non alliance related events. Kabam is in a difficult situation with regards to prioritizing new content, bug fixes, optimization etc.

The Marvel theme is obviously cinematically (is that even a word) driven, movies, tv series etc, they know what is coming up and the window for development and testing is most likely very small.

This is a good game, I like it, its visually pleasing but when I was playing in the upper tier the bad experiences weren't being fixed and they were occurring too often, this is obviously magnified when you've invested time and "Money", enough was enough.

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    All of the above was why I left my alliance right at the beginning the official launch of aq. As kabam was rolling out aq the game would crash and when you came back you had lost a fight you never got to have. Then all the revives (expensive in terms of $ value placed on revives.and restores by kabam) we all were having to burn supplies, not because we fought and got beat up, but because the game booted us. I wasn't gonna play with such problems and high stakes with a bunch of guys counting on me doing whatever it took to win. I am that guy...but I draw the line at spending money.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    Wow, I really can't decide whether to lay down a INBF the lock gif or not...very great points OP
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    I'm 2:3 just in the last 5 mins though.....interesting....