**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for relaxed AQ alliance

I'm taking time off from the daily grind but would prefer to join a stronger alliance.

Looking for map 3 & ideally no AW. Just want to get glory & alliance event rewards.

Comments

• BenderBender Posts: 163
    What about 5x5 and no AW?
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    Bender said:

My life is quite busy at the moment which is why I want to do map 3.
  • Colem2220Colem2220 Posts: 48
    LF map6 players we are aq focused top 650 running 6x5 hit me up if interested
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    lozzadude said:

Bender said:

My life is quite busy at the moment which is why I want to do map 3.
    No worries. Hope you find that alliance. And if life is less busy, dont hesitate to contact me :smile:
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    Mate check out Team Bulmkt

Just look me up in game @ Bulmkt

We’re a relaxed ally that earns around 2,000 glory per week. We just play Map 4 and 2 both with Master and Epic mods

No hard grinds

Season AW is optional
  • BearcatBearcat Posts: 27
    Could be a good fit for our second / third BG. They will likely be lower maps for a bit as we grow:

Here is some info on our alliance:

We have a newer (less that a month old) alliance with a core map 5 BG that has been together for a long time and finally chose to build our own active, drama free alliance.

We are currently sitting at just under 20 members so would welcome any new individuals or a merger if there is a group that would like to join.

Currently running map 5 /4 and will likely add a third BG soon.

AW optional - as the Ally is new we are still working up the tier rankings

Line ID = bearclasher
    In game = Parke45678
  • gindfgindf Posts: 106
    edited March 2021
    Hi!

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map543 and 1bg war (optional and only in season).

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, from America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

Check us out!

----------

Or take a sabbatical at the Benatar [BNTAR].

No War and optional Map3 for a bit of glory.
  • ER3CKER3CK Posts: 12
    Mine is very chilled and is focused on AQ especially outside of war season. Add me if you are interested ER3CK
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    We run 3BGs of Map 4 with no AW required.
    We collect 3800 glory weekly...and CRUSH alliance event milestones.
    No stress. No drama.
    If you can move 3 times per AQ, that would be enough to 100%.

I have 1 spot open! 😊
    In game/ Line are the same as forum.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    I sent you a friend request in game. We have 2 real life first alliances I have an account in each Mainer123 and Mainer456 are my accounts
  • CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    Looking for an alliance that doesn’t require line and is casual for an intermediate/beginner. I have several maxed 4* heroes and a few 5*s at rank 2. I work 6 days a week so I can only do a couple hours a day except Sunday. I would like to be able to finish an aq or aw without spending money. If I’m a match for your alliance let me know how to contact you. I’m tired of being the low man on the totem pole in my current alliance.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 164
    I have joined a new alliance so I am no longer looking. Thanks everyone who reached out to me.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Covoid said:

Looking for an alliance that doesn’t require line and is casual for an intermediate/beginner. I have several maxed 4* heroes and a few 5*s at rank 2. I work 6 days a week so I can only do a couple hours a day except Sunday. I would like to be able to finish an aq or aw without spending money. If I’m a match for your alliance let me know how to contact you. I’m tired of being the low man on the totem pole in my current alliance.

Look up Mainer456 and ask to join the alliance it is in
  • evilKINGwilsonevilKINGwilson Posts: 212
    I think we are exactly what you're looking for . My in game in evilKINGwilson

Have 1 spot open , and we do map 3/4 , contribute when you can . AW optional. No bugging anyone is our main rule , and have fun

will look you up
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,545 ★★★★
    If you happen to still be looking for that relaxed ally then check us out

Search Bulmkt in game