**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So who is next? Knull? Riot? *wandavision spoilers*

TimmytdtTimmytdt Posts: 564 ★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Yeah I’m back folks. You can take me from mcoc but you can never take the mcoc out of me! So back to the point, who do we want next? I mean Odin is here and that’s really awesome. So should we get knull cause that guy is freaking awesome! *spoiler* he literally rips sentry in two I mean wth!! Then ever since venom was released I’m also waiting for riot. But if their releasing sw sigil to honour Wanda vision then definitely we need white vision. But then again it’s kinda cool if Hercules comes tho it’s highly unlikely he’ll be coming so soon in the year. Whom do YOU want next month? Are you satisfied with Odin or want someone else? Maybe Luke cages wife? Let me know!

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Wandavision spoiler should be marked in the title
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    What's the use of putting spoiler right next to the text?
    Plus with Kabams' history of OP champs in comics, he'll somehow be worse than Groot. What I want next is a Sentry buff.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Ahh ****! I forgot abt white vision spoiler............sey
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Timmytdt said:

Crcrcrc said:

you can edit the title you know, maybe take out white vision and put WandaVision spoilers in the title instead
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Probs 2 of ur choices id say u can probs see coming but as above person said spoilers in title so remember to not post stuff about mcu shows etc without spoiler tag as some people might not seen yet
  • Options

Plus with Kabams' history of OP champs in comics, he'll somehow be worse than Groot. What I want next is a Sentry buff.

I hope they release it bfore I come back in. He deserves it being the #1 champ in marvel and being #-1 in mcoc.
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

I hope they release it bfore I come back in. He deserves it being the #1 champ in marvel and being #-1 in mcoc.
    Knull ain't the #1 champion in marvel. That's the One Above All.
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Crcrcrc said:

you can edit the title you know, maybe take out white vision and put WandaVision spoilers in the title instead
    Done
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

I meant sentry. One above all is kinda like god and that means he can do anything and everything without any opposition. So boring
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Timmytdt said:

I meant sentry. One above all is kinda like god and that means he can do anything and everything without any opposition. So boring
    Yea I hope they release a Sentry buff soon too. It's been long overdue.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Haven’t seen wandavision yet, but I don’t think this is a spoiler , it’s on the puzzle for 2021.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Come on everyone it's only the 8th March
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Haven’t seen wandavision yet, but I don’t think this is a spoiler , it’s on the puzzle for 2021.
    I haven’t seen wandavison yet either, hoping to see soon tho, Wikipedia has been so helpful these days with instant info ;)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Knull be very interesting as hes the symbiote god so pretty much could make other symbiotes better possibly will have to see but id love to play him in action in this game so bad
  • Options

Come on everyone it's only the 8th March

Dude you know how hard it is when your hearts in something but your unable to do that thing!? THATS HOW I FEEL NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY MCOC!! (Apologies for the screaming) I feel the forums are the one thing I can connect with mcoc now so I started this thread
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Timmytdt said:

Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I haven’t seen wandavison yet either, hoping to see soon tho, Wikipedia has been so helpful these days with instant info ;)
    I still haven’t seen Antman, captain marvel, or spiderman (newest one). I just get all my information through Mcoc LOL.
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Do you think the One Above All or the One Below All is more powerful?
  • Options
    Well, it all be nice to see cosmic king Thor. On knull storyline he smashes knull a jaw with mjoliner and knull ends up stabbing him with all-black the necro sword (the same sword used by gore the god butcher) and he still manages to survive!!! That’s like insane! That sword kills celestial yet cosmic king Thor survives! But it’s nice how they introduced the odinforce
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Honestly not sure. Since they are counterparts to each other, they are probably as powerful as each other.
  • Options
    But seriously, that iron man extremist symbiotic dragon suit has got to be the coolest iron man suit ever
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Honestly not sure. Since they are counterparts to each other, they are probably as powerful as each other.
    But the One Below All did help create iHulk...

I would say they’re about the same too because one of them would have killed the other if they weren’t
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yes but the puzzle for 2021 didn't reveal the character did it. Cameos and appearances of new characters can spoil the story.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Nah ah, one above all is like god and the one below all is like lucifer. Technically one is light and one is darkness. Since darkness is the abscence of light, when one above all comes, the one below all vanishes
  • Options
    Timmytdt said:

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

Nah ah, one above all is like god and the one below all is like lucifer. Technically one is light and one is darkness. Since darkness is the abscence of light, when one above all comes, the one below all vanishes
    You could also say that light is the absence of darkness and so, One Below All is more powerful.
  • Options
    Anyone else read the side stories of the knull storyline? Black panther frees wakanda form the symbiotic and we have a brand new symbiotic in the story line! Looks like he’s an ancestor of kletus Cassidy aka carnage and also turns out to be a serial killer. Knull turns him into plague and he’s just freaking awesome! Plus toxins hellfire is so awesome
  • Options

Timmytdt said:

Crcrcrc said:

Timmytdt said:

You could also say that light is the absence of darkness and so, One Below All is more powerful.
    Well light is nit the abscence of darkness scientifically and practically. But hey... agree to disagree
  • Options
    Maybe they both are equal who knows? But still one above all ain’t no god, he’s just above all on universe-616 up here in real life both of them are invalid
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Y'all should just go google what Knull means in swedish if you havent already
  • Options
    Ctuchik said:

Y'all should just go google what Knull means in swedish if you havent already

‘I’m on my way’ Will be back after finding out
  • Options
    Wtf!! You gotta be kidding me. I’m having a doubt whether the writers did it on purpose. I’m kinda blushing when I think what will happen when all the Swedish marvel super fans went screaming “knull has come! The king in black!” On the streets. Pity them.