**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Players who couldn't Finish Boss Rush

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I was able to beat the boss rush with all maxed out 5stars. So anyone should be able to do it!
  • Options
    PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Too make you feel even worse, Seatin did a video of him beating 2 of the bosses with 2* champs. He used 2* Star Lord to beat Jubilee. Had a perfect 302 hit combo to do it. The other was Elsa using a 2* Wolverine. Bleed and regen.

sigh
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Any content made that isn’t specific to progression levels will have three types of players.

1) Those who cannot complete it
    2) Those who do complete it
    3) Those who it is too easy for.

I completed it and the only note worthy thing was iso from the 5* crystal.

Kabam need to have these types of things based on progression so everyone can be happy and have rewards that are actually worth their wild.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Kevo9513 said:

Any content made that isn’t specific to progression levels will have three types of players.

1) Those who cannot complete it
    2) Those who do complete it
    3) Those who it is too easy for.

I completed it and the only note worthy thing was iso from the 5* crystal.

Kabam need to have these types of things based on progression so everyone can be happy and have rewards that are actually worth their wild.

I am in the second category and comparing my roster to someone like seatin, the difference is huge. The player base of mcoc is so vast and varied . A single difficulty is a bit unfair for a lot of players.
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    The_HoTU said:

Just to let people know you can use stark Spider-Man to get through SS

Teach me how i could deal with her using stark
    Spark is an intercept/dex champ that really doesn't rely on blocking, if you play spark that way you probably won't eat that much block damage so spark is a decent option
    EDIT: Forgot about the shatter node oof, I think pushing to l2 instead of risking l1 and triggering dex could help
  • Options
    LabrumIsLabrumIs Posts: 28

Berjibs said:

Boss rush difficulty ahould be progression based. At least give all players a chance at it!!

Anyone Uncollected and above can do it without a ton of effort
    Really? Anyone uncollected?
    @LabrumIs at least I think its the right person
    Think again buddy
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    are you telling me that i'm part of the top 30% of the game¿? no way, this was easy and i suck at this game