**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to take down SS women's boss rush?

2»

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

I don't have void or torch. Who else is the best bet.

Don't have them at any level? Doesn't have to be a 5/65.

I'm no great player; but (after my usual 5/65 champions got ruined...) my 4* Awakened Void at 5/50 took 97% of her health before I slipped up and lost the solo. And that was just the first attempt with him.

What else is in your roster?
    I do have a 4* torch at r4. Don't have void at any rarity.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Chikel said:

KRoNX1 said:

Post your roster

This

This is my roster
    If I'm not mistaken, Spider Ham can get it done too
    Spinnaker said:

KRoNX1 said:

Chikel said:

KRoNX1 said:

Post your roster

This

This is my roster
    If I'm not mistaken, Spider Ham can get it done too
    He needs to stun the opponent to get extra ability accuracy on his power sting. otherwise the chances are really low.
    Can a 4* torch one shot her. I can rank him up if he can.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Human Torch is the answer.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

Can a 4* torch one shot her? I can rank him up if he can.

Definitely at 5/50. And I don't see other great candidates in your roster - maybe someone else will.

She's only the second fight, so why not go in with your Torch at 4/40 and see how much damage you can do?

If he can clear 30-40% then decide if you want a 5/50 (in which case, do it) or not.

Your choice is then whether you want to use rank-up materials or revives to get past her (ranking him up would mean it's easier to make multiple attempts).

KRoNX1 said:

Can a 4* torch one shot her? I can rank him up if he can.

Definitely at 5/50. And I don't see other great candidates in your roster - maybe someone else will.

She's only the second fight, so why not go in with your Torch at 4/40 and see how much damage you can do?

If he can clear 30-40% then decide if you want a 5/50 (in which case, do it) or not.

Your choice is then whether you want to use rank-up materials or revives to get past her (ranking him up would mean it's easier to make multiple attempts).
    I tried it with 4 / 40 but was only able to do 30 % . I did one shoted her later with CGR. Went for sp 3 , sp 2 and one and laf combo. I dont know why i didnt went for that earlier.

These r my spoil. Everyone else except sorcerer was pretty easy, so it was definitely worth it.
  • ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    I used Magik, the fight is a bit long but pretty safe