**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The definitive “best mutant” poll (March 2021)

2»

Comments

• KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Red magneto is Over power
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I was surprised at what the OP was saying in the comments and original post, then I checked the name.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Let it be known that this poll has 1 fatal flaw in that Mags (although the top vote so far) is actually the worst mutant out of all of them to r3.

just since he already shreds at r2 that he’d gain the least benefit. I personally have a mutant t5cc that I’m going to use on OR over him, even though I don’t run suicides
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ik he isnt the best mutant but
    Wheeeere iiiiiiis sunspooooot?
    Sry , I had to get it out of me
  • ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 258 ★★
    I wanted to say apocalypse but the way magneto shuts down metal champs, it has to be him
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Posts: 188
    Mags is the best cheat code...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    MetalJake said:

at least add an Other option

No. That would dilute and ruin the poll. These are the best options. There are no other good picks for best mutant.
    Thats like saying there are no other good marvel movies other than (x,y,z). There are no better movies. Lol this boi is trippin
    Ya logic is flawed. There not a soul in this world saying Thor Dark World is better than Infinty War. Ok maybe 1 person... theres no defenites. But realistically, no one would say that or agree... therefore it’s realistic to argue Thor dark world and ironman 3 should probably be left out the “top 5” conversations when polling a community
    Keeping that mandarin fake out aside iron man 3 is a good movie.
  • "No. That would dilute and ruin the poll. These are the best options. There are no other good picks for best mutant."

Says you! Stryfe, sunspot, and namor, for example, should at least be on that poll, and anyone who plays stryfe knows he's better than most on your list.

This is really a poll of which of the OPs favorite mutants people think is the best.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    It's between Mags and Apoc IMO however I voted AA just because...

He just looks awesome.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    The diameter of the tier list is rigged so the formula will rig it to a certain degree to where the circumference of every option in this poll will tip towards magnetos favor. If we use the Pythagorean theorem you will find it quite shocking that the suicide mastery plays the biggest factor in this tier list. In conclusion, the beat mutant champ can not be magneto, apocalypse, omega red, or any if the listed champs in the poll due to it being rigged. What does that leave us? Domino of course, suicides make her OP, if you disagree you’re a hater and you were never loved before. High damage = beyond god tier. Duh.
  • DRTO said:

Wrong, it's Domino

Nice joke dude
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    It’s not even close.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Why no cyclops option?
  • You_Know_MeYou_Know_Me Posts: 73
    NightCrawler is the best champ in game.(Just kidding)