**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game isn’t what it used to be

I have been playing this game for over a year and I have spent money on this game and had so much trouble with it like lately I’m fighting in war and I pop a special and ai continues hitting me or nightcrawler evading and attacking at the exact same time getting one hit in war. I have spun 5 star crystals and none of the new batch of champs that were “added” weren’t even in the crystals made a complaint and you get shut down by kabam employees I have seen countless people quiting this game over what’s been happening they just keep ruining it worse and worse first 12.0 now this war change or the bugs that have been there for months and not been fixed I used to love this game but it’s not worth it anymore no matter what goes wrong kabam doesn’t listen to what the community is saying there just trying to mess up the game more and sell things to keep you reviving or potions I guarantee this will be deleted and I’ll probably get screwed on crystals or banned but hey the community needs to speak up

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Where's the punctuation???!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you got all the question and exclamation marks lol
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    ok bro lets cry together in jail