Next mutant R3

BIGJ757BIGJ757 Member Posts: 22
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Already have Archangel and apocalypse as R3
Next is either namor who is sig 200 or unduped red mags
Do I make the prestige play or rank red mags?

Next mutant R3 32 votes

Namor sig 200
40%
ShuntaiReferenceHector_1475Kill_GreyStevieManWonderPeaRatSouthern_KantCrcrcrc[Deleted User]Barani7daKRoNX1Avi613CGR6supreme 13 votes
Red mags unduped
59%
CupidRockypantherxEtjamaCage_1Hera1d_of_Ga1actusSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69RenaxqqFlozellUbanezJragonMaster170HoitadoiSlayUTheBair123Will3808Yodabolt21ShaqatacZura_1gL4C1eRUOG5 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Do you care about prestige or not, that’s the only decision here
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,387 ★★★★★
    Red mags doesnt need r3 . R2 does everything just fine, he already has AAR and shuts down metal fights, the only reason I can see him taken to r3 is for nonmetal fights , but you’re more likely to just use a different option then
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Namor sig 200
    GagoH said:

Red mags doesnt need r3 . R2 does everything just fine, he already has AAR and shuts down metal fights, the only reason I can see him taken to r3 is for nonmetal fights , but you’re more likely to just use a different option then

This.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    Namor sig 200
    Red mags at r2 does 500k sp2s
    At r3 he’ll do around 700k
    Both are instant KOs
    There’s no point in r3 mags
  • CGR6supremeCGR6supreme Member Posts: 28
    Namor sig 200
    Namor because mags at r2 can still instant ko.
    Also if Namor sig200 hes a beast not only for prestige
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Red mags unduped
    All this talk about Mags gaining nothing from R3 but Namor doesn't gain anything either, you're honestly still only going to use him for his awakened ability which doesn't change with the extra rank. The question is do you want the prestige or not?

And I'd personally R3 that Apoc, he gains more from the rank-up than either and he'd pair so nicely with that AA.
  • BIGJ757BIGJ757 Member Posts: 22
    Etjama said:

All this talk about Mags gaining nothing from R3 but Namor doesn't gain anything either, you're honestly still only going to use him for his awakened ability which doesn't change with the extra rank. The question is do you want the prestige or not?

And I'd personally R3 that Apoc, he gains more from the rank-up than either and he'd pair so nicely with that AA.

My apocalypse and AA are already both R3
  • EtjamaEtjama Member Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Red mags unduped
    BIGJ757 said:

Etjama said:

My apocalypse and AA are already both R3
    Missed that, sorry. You wanting prestige or just a good rank-up? If you don't want prestige, I'd go Mags.
  • Zura_1Zura_1 Member Posts: 188
    edited March 2021
    Red mags unduped
    Namor voters are best Red mags fan Bois....Mags is so good that he is getting less votes for upgrades😁😁💪
  • PeaRatPeaRat Member Posts: 152
    Namor sig 200
    Namor is pretty fat prestige. Takes a while to get those sigs take him up first
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Member Posts: 2,049 ★★★★★
    Red mags unduped
    #BestMutant #ZeroToHero #Rank3MagsAnyDay