**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any update on next overhauls ?

13»

Comments

• ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Valmarx said:

Jane Foster
    Howard the Duck
    Karnak
    Sentry

A M E N !

please never buff howard. I don't want to hear the sound he makes when he gets hit even more than I already have to
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Valmarx said:

Jane Foster
    Howard the Duck
    Karnak
    Sentry

A M E N !

please never buff howard. I don't want to hear the sound he makes when he gets hit even more than I already have to
    Buff his SFX so it’s 100% more potency and duration
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Don't think we'll hear anything until the last week of the month, but I'm really hoping they go for some of the original champs in the game. Bringing relevance to 2015 champs like Iron Patriot, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Hulk, Rhino, etc. would make me happy.

But based on how they chose this month's tune-ups we'll probably get overhauls of champs like Iceman and IMIW

Wouldn’t mind a strange overhaul. Sometimes I think like a creator and wonder what I would do to rhinos kit, or spiderman classics kit. They can’t be fun to work around.

Iron patriot is interesting.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

@Etm34 I just want more suicide-friendly buff-counters that isn't Claire, honestly. There are other options, but those options just don't work half as well.

Hell, give me a tech that deals with buffs and is suicide friendly. The class system is too restrictive anyways; it restricts champ abilities too much. Kabam should just focus on making champs cool instead of making them cool 'for x class'.

G99!! Love her.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Etm34 said:

Don't think we'll hear anything until the last week of the month, but I'm really hoping they go for some of the original champs in the game. Bringing relevance to 2015 champs like Iron Patriot, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, Hulk, Rhino, etc. would make me happy.

But based on how they chose this month's tune-ups we'll probably get overhauls of champs like Iceman and IMIW

Wouldn’t mind a strange overhaul. Sometimes I think like a creator and wonder what I would do to rhinos kit, or spiderman classics kit. They can’t be fun to work around.

Iron patriot is interesting.
    Since Odin is arrived , buffing OG thor like a complete overhaul would be logical.