**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What pull made you the happiest/most excited?

13»

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4* SW way back when. 5* SL as my first 5* when it was still the initial group. 5* Blade from 10 FGM after I missed multiple times on the old 20% featured. Aegon after opening I don't know how may duel crystals.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    I was hunting Aegon and Nick Fury forever
    Sunday i opened a skill/mutant chrystal - 5 Star Aegon
    5 minutes later i open a 6 star chrystal - 6 Star Nick Fury (awakened and r3 him immediately)

So that was my happiest pulls i guess
  • Options
    3000Sam3000Sam Posts: 5
    Just a couple of days ago when I pulled 6* CapIW as my second ever 6*
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    After 20+ 6* turds and mediocre bench warmers (compared to my 5* gods) from a mixture of basics and featured's i saved up 45k 6* shards for the current featured pool, first one was spidergwen, solid but not game changing, 2nd was Ronan, terrible 6* pull due to lack of ability to get sigs in him......... I was resigned to the fact that 6*'s were not for me and that i should continue to rank and grow my 5* roster. I popped as i didn't want to be disappointed in the guaranteed troll roll and there he was, ghost rider, good but nothing game changing........ but wait....... No......... It was the COSMIC version......... CGR was all mine and I finally had an account changing 6* pull
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Probably finally pulling 5* Quake after over 3 years of an intense hunt for her. It was a running joke on here for a while. Although my reaction was more one of disbelief than excitement.

Second to that would probably be the 8 featured 6*s I opened back in December: Red Goblin, Killmonger, Ghost, Red Goblin, Ghost, Prof X, Ghost then Gambit.

There were a large amount of expletives by the 3rd Ghost, as well as knowing I would be hated for my luck forever

• Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 364 ★★★
    3 or 4 years ago 4* Scarlet witch dupe from premium crystal.Old but gold days
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    For me its CGR and Jubilee both 5-star in a 10 featured crystals month ago
    this pull won't be forgotten for a long time :)
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    4* iceman from a Phc, years ago when 4* champs were the game meta
  • Options
    My 3rd 6* which was Warlock
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Wrong thread. The pull is supposed to make you happy, not become depressed.
    oh i put my sentry pull in depression pulls thread

• Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Probably 6* Apoc
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    6* sparkles, it was when she was added to the basic pool maybe a few weeks after and she was like my 5th 6* so I was still pretty new. I remember spending the next week doing a lot of research and testing and it was so fun. I loved spending the time first hand getting to know the character and find places she could destroy with the burst damage and I became obsessed.
  • Options
    Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    This is a top five, just keep in mind that I only have five six stars
    1. 6* Doom, wanted him from before release because I just really liked him
    2. 5* Archangel, my first 4* rank 5 and my favourite character in the game, he is also currently my only 5* rank 5
    3. 6* Ghost, it’s ghost, do I really need another reason
    4. 6* Corvus, just loved the dude and also he is a brilliant character
    5. 5* Thing, I just wanted to see big numbers using the champion synergy
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    5star Doom, because i had saved up everything i needed to max him out with class rank up gems and sig stones. went from being pulled to maxed 5 65/65 with sig 200 in less than 10 minutes!
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    Had an amazing nexus during compensation, caiw, shulk and sentinel. Took caiw and no regrets and was my first ever decent champ after kp, og cm, htd and karnak. Well I mean og kp is very good now.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    6* Doom. I finished the Mulaney challenge after so many revives. I popped a 6 star crystal... there he was.
    5*Apoc. This was like two days ago. I just compeleted the cav quest. I popped a mutant/skill crystal... and he was in the view.
    5*Ghost. 5.4 Exploration. Went flying up and down after I pulled her
  • Options
    RhyuRhyu Posts: 127

just beacuse i wanted doom for so long.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Immediately used an AG and took him to r3.