**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is actually the worst champion in the game currently?

Comments

• Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

Rbk19 said:

Hulkbuster, even after buff he sucks

Sorry, but this is nonsense. Love my R3 HB. It's fine if you don't like him but he is objectively not the worst champ lol
    LOL to the disagree. Show yourself. Pick one fight in the entire game that Groot can do better than HB.
    Against a red magneto
    You'd still probably end up doing it faster and safer with HB than Groot.
    Bio hazard?
  • Options

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Rbk19 said:

Sorry, but this is nonsense. Love my R3 HB. It's fine if you don't like him but he is objectively not the worst champ lol
    LOL to the disagree. Show yourself. Pick one fight in the entire game that Groot can do better than HB.
    Against a red magneto
    Bio hazard?
    HB has bleed resistance per armor up and can have up to 50% bleed resistance so maybe? I'd still rather kamikaze with HB than do a long and tedious fight with the pathetic damage of Groot.

Fair enough. I lost.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Rbk19 said:

Against a red magneto
    Bio hazard?
    HB has bleed resistance per armor up and can have up to 50% bleed resistance so maybe? I'd still rather kamikaze with HB than do a long and tedious fight with the pathetic damage of Groot.

HB can do it with sasquatch synergy and coagulate.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Rbk19 said:

Against a red magneto
    Bio hazard?

Fair enough. I lost.
    All the more proof of why Groot needs a serious buff.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Agree with @Etjama. Miles is by far the worst character in the game. Animations are generic reskins with lackluster specials. Combos and specials do very minimal damage. His evade feature makes him borderline unusable for questing. Utility is horrendously unreliable.

He’s an all around dud, and I absolutely cannot wait until his rework, character design included

What is so sick is I invested in his four star early in my career and actually like using him. I legitimately thought he was my best character forever until I started doing research on the game on how to get better.
    Brother I've been there. Went in heavy on my Moon Knight back in the day because I thought all characters were largely the same in terms of damage, and I didn't even know what utility was haha.
  • Options
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Agree with @Etjama. Miles is by far the worst character in the game. Animations are generic reskins with lackluster specials. Combos and specials do very minimal damage. His evade feature makes him borderline unusable for questing. Utility is horrendously unreliable.

He’s an all around dud, and I absolutely cannot wait until his rework, character design included

What is so sick is I invested in his four star early in my career and actually like using him. I legitimately thought he was my best character forever until I started doing research on the game on how to get better.
    Brother I've been there. Went in heavy on my Moon Knight back in the day because I thought all characters were largely the same in terms of damage, and I didn't even know what utility was haha.
    I didn't even know Champion Abilities existed untill I accidentally clicked the info button when ranking up a 2* or something.
  • Options
    bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
    EBG78 said:

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Kamala Khan. She’s the worst in my opinion. Even with furies, which it seems she rarely gets as an attack, she still has terrible damage output and basically no utility.

Swedeah would like to talk with you
  • Options
    I used to think electro was the best champ in the game. I was like "Whoa , whoa .....U don't even have to hit opponent to deal damage?...Siiick".
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

I used to think electro was the best champ in the game. I was like "Whoa , whoa .....U don't even have to hit opponent to deal damage?...Siiick".

The fact that the opponent had to hit you for that to work out was a fundamental flaw
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

I didn't even know Champion Abilities existed untill I accidentally clicked the info button when ranking up a 2* or something.
    Me too man. I don't think I even read a node until I hit Act 5. I was hilariously unaware my 7-8 months playing this game. I just ran heroic and master without paying attention to anything
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Looks like the most votes is SIM or Miles
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Probably superior iron man. Very close to him is antman.
  • Options

KRoNX1 said:

The fact that the opponent had to hit you for that to work out was a fundamental flaw
    Back when i started playing this game, that fundamental flaw was pretty common 😂
  • Options
    PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Phoenix.

In the comix, Phoenix has destroyed solar systems and placed strong telepaths into deep comas.
    In the game she is so bad, can't even beat Civil Warrior.
  • Options
    Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    Joe fixit
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    For me, Miles Morales is the worst.
    This guy is so bad, that needs a synergy even to parry reliably.
    He is so bad, that even at arena is a risk for your streak.
    He struggles to outdamage the willpower regen from his non damaging debuffs on the opponent.
    He is just an awful champ 🤮
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Diablo and Mr Fantastic who is the worst of the fantastic four though he is supposedly the leader of the pack. And every time I see Diablo I feel he is that drunkard who can't stand on his feet due to heavy drinking hence a wasted man.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Unduped DD (classic). Hes got nothin
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

KRoNX1 said:

Rbk19 said:

Against a red magneto
    Bio hazard?

Fair enough. I lost.
    You ain't trying hard enough.

Dragon Man. If you armor break him you're degenning to death.

Terrax or Aarkus on Biohazard.

• Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Shock29 said:

SIM. OG IM with a different model and class. Has no offensive capabilities at all. He also doesn’t reflect the cosmic class.

These are the only acceptable answers. These guys have like zero abilities accept for weak armor break. Then you have to be awakened to regen health, which in reality only helps them get beat up longer.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It's gotta be a tie between SIM, OG IM, and Miles
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Surprised no one said Beast.

In fact, I'm surprised I'm even saying Beast, because I forgot he existed in the first place.

Beast is nowhere near the absolute worst, he's bad but he's not as bad as the OG Iron Men and Miles
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

In b4 someone says domino or Elsa

@KDSuperFlash10 that's your bat signal mate
  • Options

Surprised no one said Beast.

In fact, I'm surprised I'm even saying Beast, because I forgot he existed in the first place.

Yea he's that kinda champion. Extremely underwhelming but still somehow better most champions mentioned here.