**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo Dislikes and Destroys 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister

SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my next post appreciating Mojo and how good he is. I was stuck on the 6.2.2 Mr. Sinister because I didn't have any of the top options. I had Heimdall, but no Hela/Angela. I had Ultron but not Warlock. I didn't have CMM or Hyperion. But then I had the craziest idea to try the fight with Mojo since he had a fury buff, and I was not disappointed at all.

The fight took 5 and half minutes, which is fairly long (not as long as you 30 minute quakers :smile:), but it got me through one of the biggest roadblocks. This style of fighting allows Mojo to be played while giving the opponent very little power, and I use it all the time for Energize nodes and situations like this.

https://youtu.be/_ltfacuamEE

For reference, the only synergies benefitting Mojo are from Guardian (extra block proficiency) and Psylocke (for occasional power steal). I also used Mojo on the mystic path for every fight apart from Annihilus, so he's a viable path clearer here too
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    30 minute quakers?

I’ll have you know it only took me 29 and a half good sir.

Jk nice solo buddy
  • Options
    SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Haha my bad I added a smile at the end. This fight honestly plays similar to quake in terms of not touching the opponent much to avoid poisons (I think I only get it twice) but the upside is that my thumbs were not in pain at the end of the fight :smile: