**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you want diversity in AW?

Kabam plz nerfed the most used champ in aw and problem will solved itself. Magik, Mordo, Ncrawler, Hyperion, Classic Spidey, etc... The hammer needs to go down. The haters is gonna hate.

Comments

• Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Diversity is good only if the defender kills are back
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Yep I do
  • Options
    Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    No, I'd genuinely much rather go back to fighting challenging defenders (even if that means dying once in a while). It was the challenge that made AW fun (for me at least).
  • Options
    KingKong666KingKong666 Posts: 48
    From your list I'd only agree with nerfing Magik, it's the same reason I'd like to see Iceman changed, I don't think it's fair that regardless of skill you will take damage. To me that's just cheating, there is no way to counter these effects unless you have a specific champ or deep enough pockets. If only the original creators of pong were as greedy as kabam, maybe they would have added a 'chance' the paddle boards would disintegrate upon contact with the ball.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    The old aw was freaking fine. Everything has a counter. Why nerf magik when you could use an AA, magik, dr voodoo, dormammu, gwenpool...etc. to beat her? The old aw was great, it was still boring, but now wars are extremely boring. Diversity just ruins defense, there no skill/challenge now. Diversity shouldn't give points, it should either be taken out or be a cool little synergy for your defense. Diversity either way is forced. Just bring back the pre-change war. Problem solved.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    From your list I'd only agree with nerfing Magik, it's the same reason I'd like to see Iceman changed, I don't think it's fair that regardless of skill you will take damage. To me that's just cheating, there is no way to counter these effects unless you have a specific champ or deep enough pockets. If only the original creators of pong were as greedy as kabam, maybe they would have added a 'chance' the paddle boards would disintegrate upon contact with the ball.
    now ther is a counter to ice man only one. So ther is counter to him.