**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate the champ

Pulled a sixstar Old Man Logan now. On a scale of ten how would you rate this guy?

Comments

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I would rate him a 5, maybe a 6. His damage is alright, I think he is Ok for shorter matches but for longer matches . . . a big no go for me. Hope that helped a little. Maybe watch some You Tube Videos I guess.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    6 not the best mutant, but solid champion
  • Options
    i wuold give him a 9.75
    great champ
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Monke said:

Very solid damage output with good sustainability, but lacks some utility to be an insane champ. Is he your first 6*? If so that's a really good pull

He's like my 20th sixstar but I have no idea how the dude is as I dint even have a fourstar version of him.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Monke said:

Very solid damage output with good sustainability, but lacks some utility to be an insane champ. Is he your first 6*? If so that's a really good pull

He's like my 20th sixstar but I have no idea how the dude is as I dint even have a fourstar version of him.
    Good survivability.
    Not a bad pull, but not awesome pull either.
    Keep chaining heavy then to refresh internal bleeds and spam special and nice fury.
    And good damage.
    He does have good regeneration.