**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dope 6* pulls - Note to Kabam

Dear Kabam,
Stop overwhelming me with dope 6* pulls like Champion, Red Skull, Red Skull, Ultron, Champion, Cyclops, HE (dupe), Dormammu(dupe), CAWWII (2nd), Venompool, IM (dupe), IM (2nd), Hela, Dormammu(again), Jane Foster, HE(again), Korg, CW, IM (again), Sentry, Spider-Man (symbiote) continuously. Give me some normal champs in next 2-3 pulls.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Same.
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    edited March 2021
    I tried one featured that was Dormammu, finished cavalier and tried one again now to get GG 😆
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Civil warrior is Great after his buff. Insane damage, but you can switch that out for some dope utility

He alright, I don’t really like having to go back almost every combo to refresh those furies though. It would also be nice to be able to access his utility and damage at the same time more often.
    When his bug with his specials is fixed I think he’ll be a lot easier to manage.

At the moment his special 1 doesn’t pause armour buffs for 20 seconds like they should. If that worked, you’d be able to build up 50 armour buffs at the same time pretty easily, having immunity to bleed and poison, insane block damage reduction, and then dash back and convert them all to furies for massive damage.

That way you don’t have to dash back every 5-9 seconds to refresh furies. You’d instead need to use an sp1 every 20-30 seconds to pause the armour buffs
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Who is HE?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Who is HE?

Hawkeye?

Who is HE?

Hawkeye?
    Ah, probably. I was looking at Auntmai and could not figure who HE would be. Hawkeye seems like the most reasonable one.

Who is HE?

Hawkeye?
    Ah, probably. I was looking at Auntmai and could not figure who HE would be. Hawkeye seems like the most reasonable one.
    I can't think of anyone else either.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    The second last pic is missing a champ, is that doom?

OP I feel you. I have a terrible 6* roster. Don't pay attention to the marked ones though.

Riptide said:

The second last pic is missing a champ, is that doom?

OP I feel you. I have a terrible 6* roster. Don't pay attention to the marked ones though.

It's Stryfe but cloaked.
  • D٨RK_ANG3LD٨RK_ANG3L Posts: 89
    edited April 2021
    I can still pick massacre, KM, CMM, Dr. S, SG , MS and HB, which I think are better.

I can still pick massacre, KM, CMM, Dr. S, SG , MS and HB, which I think are better.

CMM is trash.

You missed a strike on Psylocke, P2099, Cable, and Morningstar.
    edited April 2021

Who? I actually debated not crossing out G2099...

I would've skipped crossing her out. She's a good champ in theory, but for the most part, she's not needed in the game yet. I don't think that she'll actually be amazing until the next _____ of Legends comes out. For general use, I think P2099 and Warlock are better than her.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    You missed a cross on Jubilee, Spider-Gwen and CMM
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I think you accidentally swapped the marks on Domino and Cable 😬

I would've skipped crossing her out. She's a good champ in theory, but for the most part, she's not needed in the game yet. I don't think that she'll actually be amazing until the next _____ of Legends comes out. For general use, I think P2099 and Warlock are better than her.
    I completely agree. G2099 and CMM are 2 regrets I have on my 5* roster. I don't have much experience with P2099 after the buff though. He's still no Moon Knight though.

I completely agree. G2099 and CMM are 2 regrets I have on my 5* roster. I don't have much experience with P2099 after the buff though. He's still no Moon Knight though.

Yeah, just look at that prestige. P2099 can’t beat that.

I'm going to R3 my Moon Knight once I form another Skill T5CC. I'm hoping to dupe him soon too. I'm pretty jelly of your R2.

I'm going to R3 my Moon Knight once I form another Skill T5CC. I'm hoping to dupe him soon too. I'm pretty jelly of your R2.
    Not gonna lie, I might be taking him up to r3 for the hell of it. He’s very fun to play, but his damage is terrible. I’m hoping he’s gonna get buffed. His animations are why I took him up

Not gonna lie, I might be taking him up to r3 for the hell of it. He’s very fun to play, but his damage is terrible. I’m hoping he’s gonna get buffed. His animations are why I took him up
    Aside from The Thing (Being F4 are my absolute favorite comics of all time and thing being my favorite character) being my favorite because of nostalgia, Moon Knight is my very close 2nd for animations and gameplay.

He's got great damage.... Nevermind that BWCV is giving him 10% boost and it's the skill chapter in Cav EQ but that's a decent sp2.and bleed....

Aside from The Thing (Being F4 are my absolute favorite comics of all time and thing being my favorite character) being my favorite because of nostalgia, Moon Knight is my very close 2nd for animations and gameplay.
    It’s the double staff hit that I love so much