**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special attacks

What's happening with the special attacks they active and take power but does nothing,no damage is taken form the opposition so your left there waiting for them to strike

Comments

• Options
    MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    When will this be fixed kabam??
  • Options
    3ul3r wrote: »
    read the second topic listed. hot fix...

they know about it and have a fix ready but they need to test it out for a while before they push it.

no need to mention how ironic it is that when a bug benefits the user base, fixes are lighting fast, else they are not.
    What about the laggy servers kicking a lot of people off they know about that
  • Options
    Titan_MikeTitan_Mike Posts: 14
    This hot fix (which feels pretty cold, considering this problem has been going on for a while now) had better come with some alliance revives and potions. Ya screwed it up and we deserve some items in return.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    this is happening to me pretty regularly in arena and aq so far you press special, special sound energy gone no special even worse few times sound energy gone and AI uses there special .
  • Options
    Looking forward to some recompense for the inconvenience of special attacks not activating properly.
  • Options
    Lol, expecting kabam to compensate. You'll be compensated with an inventory full of disappointment if that helps.
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    It's all about the $$$$$$$. Think about it they need more $ from us to make up for the spenders that they had to ban. They will not lose revenue they need to keep it up some how
  • Options
    CorsoCorso Posts: 8
    they need to compensate us... i have lost numerous arena battles because of it
  • Options
    Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Corso wrote: »
    they need to compensate us... i have lost numerous arena battles because of it
    Have you had to spend because of it
  • Options
    Titan_Mike wrote: »
    This hot fix (which feels pretty cold, considering this problem has been going on for a while now) had better come with some alliance revives and potions. Ya screwed it up and we deserve some items in return.

new update getting 2,500 5* shards
  • Options
    Hello... i have been experiencing the same problem with the special attacks.. I thought it would be solved with yesterday's maintenance ... however.. it didn't I already lost several matches because of that... can someone please fix this?
  • Options
    Jpany25nov wrote: »
    Hello... i have been experiencing the same problem with the special attacks.. I thought it would be solved with yesterday's maintenance ... however.. it didn't I already lost several matches because of that... can someone please fix this?
    Update your game
  • Options
    demeddemed Posts: 81
    Milesbest wrote: »
    Update your game

I have updated the game and it's still happening. I thought it was fixed
  • Options
    demed wrote: »
    Milesbest wrote: »
    Update your game

I have updated the game and it's still happening. I thought it was fixed

This isn't a problem for me @Kabam Miike get it sorted please