**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer Supreme for Abyss?

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just had a quick question for those of you with experience with the two as I'm 10% T5 CC away from R3 my sorcerer And exploring abyss has recently become the only thing I have left to explore so I'm looking into all possible options for making abyss as cheap as possible. I was reading some abyss guides and a common theme among them is the big amount of block damage that you take pretty much no matter who you use so I was wondering with sorcerer's Supremes block regen mechanic at R2 or even R3 is she a viable option for a lot of abyss fights and potentially a big unit saver?

Thank you for your time :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    Anybody?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don’t believe she’s gonna be that good for Abyss clearing, that’s all I gotta say
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    She has good utility, but she is not a ramp up champion, however ægon and awakened falcon would be much better options to counter these regen with their ability accuracy reduction.
    Awakened falcons really that comparable to aegon?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    The way Sorcerer would be good for abyss is through her slow. Her damage is less so she wouldn’t last through the abyss cap.

But she can go beyond it by using sp3 on the slow rune phase, and then using specials. They will be unblockable, but she can still do fights beyond the cap. With her power gain she will still be able to use specials even if you mess up.

The issue is, she isn’t good for at least 3 of the cosmics on the path, Medusa, vtd and Hype. Medusa’s auto block will mess up SS rhythm so you’d need to spam sp1 to nullify. Which really takes a hit on her damage. So it’ll look like a 10+ mins fight. Same with hyp, she doesn’t have the power control to deal with him. So would need to spam sp1. Vtd has too many buffs for Sorcerer to deal with and would be an awful fight for her.

That’s why she’s not much use on the easy path
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    My R2 six-star Falcon duped those easily 4k-7 crits without the evade ramp up
    and without SP3 or BWDO synergy.
    i saw people do 11k-16k when ramped up
    Valmarx said:

My R2 six-star Falcon duped those easily 4k-7 crits without the evade ramp up
    and without SP3 or BWDO synergy.
    i saw people do 11k-16k when ramped up

Interesting... I'm thinking I'ma need to make a post to ask about falcon here soon being that I have a recently aquired 6 star version and a 6 star skill AG as well and my 6 star NF is already duped... However I also have a 6 star Aegon...I had assumed with NF already duped I should save the gem and stones to use on Aegon once I had the t5 to R3 him but I'm seeing alot of good things about falcon recently and since I already have a maxed 5 star Aegon I'm not sure what I should do..

The way Sorcerer would be good for abyss is through her slow. Her damage is less so she wouldn’t last through the abyss cap.

But she can go beyond it by using sp3 on the slow rune phase, and then using specials. They will be unblockable, but she can still do fights beyond the cap. With her power gain she will still be able to use specials even if you mess up.

The issue is, she isn’t good for at least 3 of the cosmics on the path, Medusa, vtd and Hype. Medusa’s auto block will mess up SS rhythm so you’d need to spam sp1 to nullify. Which really takes a hit on her damage. So it’ll look like a 10+ mins fight. Same with hyp, she doesn’t have the power control to deal with him. So would need to spam sp1. Vtd has too many buffs for Sorcerer to deal with and would be an awful fight for her.

That’s why she’s not much use on the easy path

Makes sense I suppose and also if there attacks are unlockable that completely negates her use I was even talking about which was being able to regen the block damage.