**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CCP Beta questions

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
When I started my YouTube channel and actually started to get some views I realized that I might be able to get to 500 subs and apply for the CCP Beta program. This was the first actual goal I set for myself.

I reached the goal 2 or probably 3 months ago and was super excited to apply.

At this point I have not gotten a response of any kind (I did have some expectations that it would take some time)

My questions are
1. does anyone have experience applying and or being accepted into the ccp beta program? If so what was the experience like

2. Should I reapply at some point

3. Tigra is amazing! Oh wait that isn't a question.... I guess that's it

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I’ve applied multiple times, I’m around 3k subs and have never heard back in any way
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I also would like to know. I’m considering starting a channel to try for ccp access, but if people don’t get accepted often I probably won’t make it MCOC based.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

When I started my YouTube channel and actually started to get some views I realized that I might be able to get to 500 subs and apply for the CCP Beta program. This was the first actual goal I set for myself.

I reached the goal 2 or probably 3 months ago and was super excited to apply.

At this point I have not gotten a response of any kind (I did have some expectations that it would take some time)

My questions are
    1. does anyone have experience applying and or being accepted into the ccp beta program? If so what was the experience like

2. Should I reapply at some point

3. Tigra is amazing! Oh wait that isn't a question.... I guess that's it

Thanks

I heard sometimes it takes up to 3-4 months because they do heavy screening personally. I applied the the CCP and haven’t heard anything either. I heard you have to just stay persistent and send a kind follow up email every 3-4 weeks.

I’m sure they get a ton of applications.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I’ve applied multiple times, I’m around 3k subs and have never heard back in any way

My hopes have dropped to 2% if you haven’t got in LOL.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

My hopes have dropped to 2% if you haven’t got in LOL.
    Haha 😂
  • Options
    buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    Thanks for the info guys