**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MD: 4/5 or 5/5

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I've been running 5/5 MD for a while now and it's tons of fun. I have an R3 Doom a 5/65 awakened Doom sig 100 and an R2 soon to be R3 sorcerer Supreme as well as a 5/65 symbiote Supreme and bwcv and probably others I can't even remember right now but lots of fun with the mystic class I guess my main question as I'm fiddling around with my masters is how much of a difference I'm going to see if I take MD down to four instead of keeping it at 5 like I have it. Once I pulled my six star Doom I took MD up from 1:00 to 5:00 pretty much right away so I don't really have much experience fiddling around with the lower levels.

And I've done some research on it I haven't seen much in way of sorcerer Supreme but as far as Doom goes I've seen a lot of people say that having five and five messes with his rotation and pushes him the sp3 too much but I've got to honestly say I haven't really seen that be the case so yeah I don't know just figured I'd make a post thanks in advance for the help.

Oh lastly Dexter mastery point isn't for something super important so it's not like it would help a lot to take it down or anything

MD: 4/5 or 5/5 32 votes

5/5 Ftw
40%
xNigDooberman420kekhanAleorEdwxnLion101Sarvanga1_CreeseazR1s02General Br3ezeIllusion0410Salve_maker05CoołComs 13 votes
4/5
59%
Raichu626_Sham_SbkruebKill_GreyymgcabqberEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusTRONG94BonzodavidILLUSION8Thoye3FaseehGrumpyThe_Sentry06[Deleted User]FlyGalaxyBombWooptyfrickendooSpinnaker 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    5/5 Ftw

5/5 is a bit too OP from what I've seen.

But how is OP a bad thing by definition overpowered sounds like it would be a good thing in scenarios where you're basically fighting to the death
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    4/5
    IMO 3/5 is honestly the sweet spot. Doom rotation and other stuff can be screwed by too high of MD
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    5/5 Ftw
    I mostly use symb, for him 5/5 is the best option. Works fine for bwcv as well, as she only nulifies one buff per hit, and her buff immunity doesn't trigger md. Not very familiar with your doom rotation or sorceress, but sorceress I believe only nulifies 1 buff per second or smth like that, so it'd be pretty much like Claire.
  • Options
    5/5 Ftw

Creeseaz said:

5/5 is a bit too OP from what I've seen.

But how is OP a bad thing by definition overpowered sounds like it would be a good thing in scenarios where you're basically fighting to the death
    Idk. Suppose you need to throw sp2 or sp1 and you get pushed over that bar of power or you reach your sp3 too quickly.
    I honestly get the feeling that most of the people that say 5/5 is too much and pushes you past what you need hasn't actually used five out of five very much if at all because I've never really had a problem with it
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    5/5 Ftw
    MD5 gains 50% more power than 4.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I personally run 5/5, but for most 4 is much better
  • Options
    5/5 Ftw
    Thank you everybody for your input and votes! 🤠
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    4/5
    I stick to 3/5 and I've never felt the need for more. In fact, I think it's kinda perfect for some champs like Doom where it doesn't mess up your rotation.
  • Options
    Doovid12Doovid12 Posts: 83
    Personally I use 3/5, I find anything higher than that difficult to control. Especially when you wanna use an SP2 and get sent straight into an SP3
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    I have 3/5

4/5 was too high with voodoo and symsupreme
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    5/5=1
    1>4/5
    Simple math. 5/5 is greater than 4/5

In all seriousness, I think 4/5 is sufficient