**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banner Day

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
I don't normally do this but with my luck today, I felt I need to share.

Beat the boss rush and got-

Then I finished Cav in order to get a 6* featured-

And from the Cav T5cc nexus I formed a T5cc and R3'd another-

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Do you have an AG on hand for SW?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Love the apocalypse. Still hunting him.
    Congrats bro
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Yes. Already awakened her.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

a

I might as well quit the game if this is this how **** my luck is gonna be.

My luck was bad for awhile then this happened. It'll get better and it'll get worse.
  • Congrats!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★

a

My luck was bad for awhile then this happened. It'll get better and it'll get worse.
    It’s w.e I got another 6 crystal today so I’ll see how that opening is
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

a

How many 6* do you have already? Gotta say, most rosters start off pretty crappy. I think I was about 10 in before I had anyone worth leveling, let alone taking to R2. Then I got a couple bangers, more duds and now it's a bit more even. Chin up. RNG sucks, bit when you land an awesome one, it feels good.

If it makes you feel better, I've opened 37 x 6* crystals and have 0 skill 6* champs still. Holding my t5cc selector crystal and waiting to fully explore 7.1 until I have a skill option since I have a 6* skill AG from abyss and my next T5CC looks like it's gonna be skill by a large margin. RNG sucks at times, no doubt.

a

How many 6* do you have already? Gotta say, most rosters start off pretty crappy. I think I was about 10 in before I had anyone worth leveling, let alone taking to R2. Then I got a couple bangers, more duds and now it's a bit more even. Chin up. RNG sucks, bit when you land an awesome one, it feels good.

If it makes you feel better, I've opened 37 x 6* crystals and have 0 skill 6* champs still. Holding my t5cc selector crystal and waiting to fully explore 7.1 until I have a skill option since I have a 6* skill AG from abyss and my next T5CC looks like it's gonna be skill by a large margin. RNG sucks at times, no doubt.
    I’ve opened over 50 6* crystals I don’t know how much I opened, but I got 40 6 stars and some are duped multiple times. Pretty much my undesirable characters are duped. Well except for Angela ever since they buffed her sig ability.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

a

I’ve opened over 50 6* crystals I don’t know how much I opened, but I got 40 6 stars and some are duped multiple times. Pretty much my undesirable characters are duped. Well except for Angela ever since they buffed her sig ability.
    Yeah, duping the lame ones does suck. You gotta have some bangers in 50 though (even if unduped.) I only have 3 dupes so far... King groot (of course... But he needs it), cull (probably won't take up, but needs it) and thing (probably won't take up, bit needs it).

Would be curious to see your top 6* roster if you're up for sharing. It can't all be bad with 50!

a

Yeah, duping the lame ones does suck. You gotta have some bangers in 50 though (even if unduped.) I only have 3 dupes so far... King groot (of course... But he needs it), cull (probably won't take up, but needs it) and thing (probably won't take up, bit needs it).

Would be curious to see your top 6* roster if you're up for sharing. It can't all be bad with 50!
    I got some bangers and most of them are r2 but won’t go to r3 because they are all unduped and I wanna eventually r3 those champs but seems like it’ll never happen because the only champs I dupe are undesirable champs.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Yes. Already awakened her.
    Well than that takes my jealousy from lvl 7 to lvl 200