**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Challenger Mode

I don't know about you but I could do with some truly new content, not just the existing ways of playing dressed up another way. I've seen many interesting suggestions in other threads but nothing from kabam about if they had any potential within the coding constructs they have put around the game. So while I live in hope that someday something new will come I have a suggesting which uses a lot of existing code so maybe kabam can deliver this, who knows.

Challenger mode is where you can challenge up to 5 other players to a contest within a 24hour period. Yes I know we can't do it live so here is the other way of challenging...

The Challenger can select upto any 5 other players to challenge in one go, the challenged player doesn't know who is challenging them but can select any player in the game they wish to be the target for themselves and the Challenger.

If they don't accept the challenge by selecting the target in 24 hours they forfeit the challenge.

Once the target is selected each player has up to 24 hours to figth the target's top 6 champs, in other words two rounds of areana, by using only their top 6 champs whether they are in AW or anything else doesn't matter.

Winner is most wins out of the 6 possible. If draw then who won their games with the least hits, if still draw then the one who took the higher number of hits to die on the games they lost. After that if still drawn they split the pot.

Once all Challenger events have completed, whether24hours are completed or not, the Challenger can read issue a challenge and it starts again.

So outside of a front selection screen process the existing areana structure can be used minimising coding you would hope.

Any thoughts or builds?