**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena's Schedule for this month

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
I remember someone posted here a sheet or infographic of the Arena
Champions for this month, I think it even had the T1A's and T4Basics Arenas in it.

Does someone have it and can explain how people predict it or know it ahead of time?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

let's just call March the mutant month
  • Options
    why it states 4 star champion ? how about the Featured one and the 5 star?
  • Options
    You can google mcoc basic arena schedule and there's this website that has a spreadsheet of that. Most likely if a new champ or an old champ is in the featured arena you can expect it to come back as a 4* basic arena in 6 months after his featured arena.
  • Options
    About the featured arena only the devs know it and they announce it weekly there's a thread about that.
  • Options
    For April's basic arena you should expect
    Red Goblin, Red Hulk, Cosmic Ghost Rider and Punisher 2099 each week respectively.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

you guys need to be part of MCOC infobot. it will have most likely information of what you need to know. trucos in Facebook or twitter also does the same i think, but one neat thing with trucos is that it tells you the cutoff of the first and second round of the specific arena. sometimes it does not and i don't know why, but here is the picture of the march update.

Tier4 Basic Catalyst arena, Tier1 Alpha arena and Class catalyst arena has an rotation of every 9 days. so three days of t4b and then three days of t1a and then three days of Class catalyst arena and then it repeat starting with Class catalyst as first and then t1b as second i think and then t4bc as third i think.
  • Options
    Thanks so much
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    You can check event schedule in the calendar side tab on the MCOC subreddit. Has every ally 1 day & 3 day event , AQ/AW times, and arena info for the next 2 months.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a-gA4FCaChByM1oMoRn8mI3wx8BsHAJGlU0kbY9gQLE/edit#gid=2049585619