**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

March Event Quest Master/Heroic Nodes

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
Has anyone done master/heroic for this months event quest? If you could you please post a screen shot of the boss' nodes, it would be of great help.

Thx

Comments

• Options
    I already did cavalier/UC for this month. If I enter the quest the Legend Run timer begins lol. Im trying to go for legends so I just want to know if the nodes are different for lower difficulty's..
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I already did cavalier/UC for this month. If I enter the quest the Legend Run timer begins lol. Im trying to go for legends so I just want to know if the nodes are different for lower difficulty's..

the nodes in heroic/master are just the same as cav/uc but some are taken out. use mags for jane, mags for thrags, void for gr, aa for void, nullifier for mangog, and nullifier for odin
  • Options
    Im gonna be using Corvus lol, I was just wondering if there is like a protection node
  • Options

Im gonna be using Corvus lol, I was just wondering if there is like a protection node

i don't believe there's a protection node on any of the bosses, but i know that there's one on one of the paths in cav, not sure if it's also in master/heroic
  • Options
    Thx for the help, Corvus boosted/full suicdes should do fine I guess.
  • Options

he should be completely fine. just watch for mangog's unstoppable, and you're also going to have class disadvantage on 3/6 bosses. maybe take an aa if you need
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I thought legends runs stopped in December
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

I thought legends runs stopped in December

• Options
    Corvus is better for Legends than AA.
  • Options
    Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65

Has anyone done master/heroic for this months event quest? If you could you please post a screen shot of the boss' nodes, it would be of great help.

Thx

What was your time?
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    idk
  • Options
    Anyone go for legends?
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

he should be completely fine. just watch for mangog's unstoppable, and you're also going to have class disadvantage on 3/6 bosses. maybe take an aa if you need
    The class disadvantage will not make a lot of difference if he is using 5/65 or 6* 3/45 Corvus fully boosted in Master and Heroic.