Options

4* AG

I’m torn between void and omega red! Any idea who deserves it more and why?

Comments

• Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hmmm, tough one. both benefit alot by being awakened.
    Maybe I would go with omega, but it's close. If I were you I would go with who you enjoy playing with more, cause they're both great champs.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides omega red, if not then go void.
  • Options
    I’m not that good a player and don’t even know what suicides are although I see them mentioned a lot, got a pretty good roster I think with 2 6* (gifting event luck) and around 12 5* including a rank 4 warlock and a rank 3 awakened hulk ragnorok, I have hit a standstill at 5.1.4 and decided to start building my roster and resources, sitting on a 5* AG mutant crystal and have opened around 9 dual crystals and only ever get skill champions!
  • Options
    PizzaGuy245PizzaGuy245 Posts: 45
    hmm,this is a tough one tbh,personally though,i kinda prefer omega over void,great damage & utility,void is more utility over damage from what i know,i recommend you play with both,watch guides & reviews on both,and decided from there!
  • Options

hmm,this is a tough one tbh,personally though,i kinda prefer omega over void,great damage & utility,void is more utility over damage from what i know,i recommend you play with both,watch guides & reviews on both,and decided from there!

Cheers for your opinion I will have a look, wanted both for a while as they just look cool, then pack them back to back!