**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Idea on how to make Labrynth relavent again

ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I think labrynth could be made worth doing again without altering the actual rewards. All they have to do is give og ultron a rework to make him reasonably good (weapon x tier maybe). that way, it's not just a piece of content that sits there and isn't done by newer players. Keep in mind this is just my personal idea
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    The Labyrinth is still good and Ultron is a Trophy Champ (for now)

No changes needed
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

SWORD78 said:

No changes needed

you may be right for the present, but I mean looking toward the future
    If they keep buffing rewards for content the game will become too easy
  • Options
    SWORD78 said:

SWORD78 said:

No changes needed

you may be right for the present, but I mean looking toward the future
    If they keep buffing rewards for content the game will become too easy
    true, but I just don't want labrynth to become obsolete
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I just explored it the other day, and with my roster and skill level, the rewards were fairly decent. Nothing crazy, but part of the joy of having finished LOL is just the massive amount of time put in. I say joy lightly. For lower tier players that get lucky and pull Aegon early, or have an inventive way to get through, it is a challenge, but has decent rewards. For later players (eg. TB) it is not too much of a resource investment, and has mildly interesting rewards. I don’t think those are a problem.

Would I be mad if they gave LOLtron a small buff? Definitely not, I love when trophy champs are actually useful. Do I think that is needed to make up for bad rewards? No. I appreciate the thought though OP, and the fact that you weren’t asking for a 6* nexus or something ridiculous. Reasonable input and suggestions will always be why I come back to the forums.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    I don’t think the rewards need a update, I believe the trophy champ needs a update
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    They can temporarily buff any older content using monthly objectives for some extra incentives. Could be a cool way to freshen things up.
  • Options

I don’t think the rewards need a update, I believe the trophy champ needs a update

well yeah they kind of go hand in hand
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    The thing is, RoL isn’t relevant anymore in terms of rewards. People just mess around in there.

LoL is already doable itemless with a 5/65 or 6/3 Aegon. LoL is not too hard, and the rewards reflect that.

It also has more t2a than abyss.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    That doesn't seem like a bad idea if they only buffed Ultron from the rewards. Would give players joining the LoL party late more incentive, and anyone who's already done LoL won't miss out on updated rewards as they will now have a buffed Ultron to play with.

I kinda like it, OP 👍