**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Red Mags Rank Up

jimothyvondoom_98jimothyvondoom_98 Posts: 6
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Nice dilemma to have but nonetheless still a dilemma, I’ve got a 6* R1 Unduped and 5* R4 Duped. Is it as simple a decision as taking up the 6* as that’s the future of the game + the awakened ability not being deal breaker?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I would take up the 5* r4 just because he's awakened unless you would use the 6* r1 in act 7 where you get the 6* fury bonus. I mean you'll rank them both up eventaully I'd assume
  • Got a mutant R5 Gem as well which is why it’s tempting but I’ll probably hold onto that for another mutant down the line... 6* seems like the one I’ll rank and thanks for the advice.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Got a mutant R5 Gem as well which is why it’s tempting but I’ll probably hold onto that for another mutant down the line... 6* seems like the one I’ll rank and thanks for the advice.

Don't waste gem on him especially you got a 6* mag. There are a lot of other mutant out there who benefit more from awaken ability, like OR AA Colossus....
    It's a rank up gem. Not an awakening gem. His 5 is already woke.