**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not Sure How to Title This

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I broke my iPad Pro 2020 screen but it still worked, I sent it in to be replaced since I had protection and decided to logged in on my Android S9+. Now I can't fight. I'm missing parries left and right. It feels like bugs effect on Android is worse than on ISO. Cavalier EQ, paths and boss I've fought without issues now its a struggle. I have to wait for ipad to explore. I guess you've never played on other platforms, you don't know what you're missing out or gain.

S9+ / equivalent users, any struggle with fights? Or do I need time to adjust to my new OS?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    And the whole AQ situation.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I've never played on ios, but my android is completely fine.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Same. Just get some minor fight button freezing in places like Labyrinth and AQ.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Hope you know how lucky you are

Qacob said:

From what I've seen, most people reporting issues on Android are Samsung users. That is probably just because they are the biggest android company but there's a chance that it's a Samsung issue instead.

I've played this game on 4 different phones, all androids, and the 1 Samsung had the most issues.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I am literally considering buy an Iphone just for MCOC . Android frame rates and graphics are nothing compared to Iphone.
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

From what I've seen, most people reporting issues on Android are Samsung users. That is probably just because they are the biggest android company but there's a chance that it's a Samsung issue instead.

I've played this game on 4 different phones, all androids, and the 1 Samsung had the most issues.
    And what were those phones..?
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

What specific device do you use?
    J0eySn0w said:

Qacob said:

Pretty sure his is "Xiaomi mi 10T 5G" or so.
  • Grandpajb50Grandpajb50 Posts: 13

Am a constant android player. Playing on android is a nightmare, so much lagging and crashing, and the most annoying is when my characters throw random unintended heavies, made me lose alot of fights where I shouldn't have died. Sometimes my opponents are completely invisible, not like invisible woman invisible, it's more like am the only one fighting myself invisible. Very annoying

It’s not just crashing on Android devices

I usually play on my Apple iPan though sometimes on my iPhone. The application is very unstable on both devices. It crashes on me several times a day.

Crash during loading anything is frustrating. Though, most frustrating is when it crashes during a fight. And worst when in Alliance quest or war. Upon crashing mid battle, it usually has half of my fighter’s life gone and opponent back to 100% after the app is restarted.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Everything seems fine as it is, till you experience something better 😉
  • Deez_TroyDeez_Troy Posts: 9
    I too receive the unheld heavies, and even dashing back is just a flinch block randomly - before taking a combo or SP I shouldnt of (this deciding the match). Crashes in AQ/AW taking 50%hp at start.

Its been reported for over a year, theyre working on the issue. You'll be asked to tell them your device, service provider/ connection strength, what you were on before it happened.They'll tell you clearing your caches , closing the game and restarting your device greatly helps. But it wont give you the lost attack bonus from it in rank season. Nor bring you back any buffs or potions used to assure victory.

Im dreaming, again I say dreaming - of a day for compensation for the resources, items and inconvenience this "bug" has caused over the years to devoted loyal players. ZzzZ...
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Sucks to play on my Samsung (I'd have said android but others say they have a smooth time on theirs). I picked up my new iPad, waiting for servers to be up and login. When it's time to replace my phone, I will try other Androids, will check with forums to see which androids are doing well.
    Greekhit said:

Qacob said:

Actually it doesn't effect some android devices. I never had any bugs in my old lava phone but it's android version got outdated. I got the real android experience after moving to oppo .
    KRoNX1 said:

Greekhit said:

Qacob said:

Actually it doesn't effect some android devices. I never had any bugs in my old lava phone but it's android version got outdated. I got the real android experience after moving to oppo .
    Hmm, I've never heard of lava before...
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Gameplay between platforms is like night and day. ISO is the only way I would ever play this game, based on vast experience of playing on both.
    Kill_Grey said:

J0eySn0w said:

Qacob said:

Pretty sure his is "Xiaomi mi 10T 5G" or so.
    Correct.

The other phones I used were some Alcatel back when I wasn't very serious at all about the game, I'm pretty sure the issues on that phone were just because the phone itself was pure trash. Then I played on a budget Huawei which was actually pretty good considering its specs. Then the s8 which had quite a few input issues. I should note that it was the exynos version of the phone though, which probably had some impact.
    Kill_Grey said:

KRoNX1 said:

Greekhit said:

Qacob said:

Hmm, I've never heard of lava before...
    Its a small brand but makes quality phones if u ignore lack of fancy features part.