**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate my 6* roster

I have 10 so far, most of them were from basics other than spider gwen who was from a free featured that I got through gifting, and instead of the usual, and cringe way of rating (1-5 or bad to good) I'll be using shrek movies for you to rate

Rate my 6* roster 65 votes

Shrek 2 very epic gamer
23%
Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10RockypantherxBlackshadow0203ddomKyusushuiIronGladiator22SaltE_Wenis69STARKtechWill3808Primerprime5QuantumEmperorXVLlessurWooptyfrickendooMolemanisbestchamp 15 votes
Shrek 1 great
30%
SnakeEyes69SungjKerneasJamesA15ragnarok_947gash228Aaronc94Adil08FabwiziSteel_Ball_RunCrasyduckThanks_D19Gr8TonyStarkScrubhanDarkKnight646BlôdletterNigelthornberryLight7Nalak8Salve_maker05 20 votes
Skrek 4 very good
33%
buffajrTristanJuggerNot_Sham_SbkruebKill_GreyHera1d_of_Ga1actusErosenseiogKsp_2099PricelessLeoZedSpideyFunkoBen_15455Řïdđhįmodishika123Adios50TRDSJBHJ12345___Riptide[Deleted User]Zura_1 22 votes
Shrek 3 cringe
12%
Luke9523MiStaLovaDanish005TheMailmannFaseehking_ov_scrubsThe_Sentry06uster 8 votes

Comments

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I enjoy your scaling system but id say your roster is in between 3 and 4. Not fully one or the other just in the middle of good amd cringe. Meh, so to speak
  • usteruster Posts: 95
    Shrek 3 cringe

I have 10 so far, most of them were from basics other than spider gwen who was from a free featured that I got through gifting, and instead of the usual, and cringe way of rating (1-5 or bad to good) I'll be using shrek movies for you to rate

Nigel, I hate u for this, but you know who will hate u more? Zuzu.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Shrek 2 very epic gamer
    For the amount of champions you have, your 6* roster is one of the best in the game. Everyone but Thor Jane foster and Thor rags have really good uses. You could even argue that Thor rags has his place but not really as a 6* unawakened.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Skrek 4 very good
    Nigel I love you
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Skrek 4 very good
    cringe is being nice to shrek 3
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Shrek 1 great

Nigel I love you

Same bro no homo
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Skrek 4 very good
    It’s around the HOLY $#&% level
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Shrek 3 cringe
    I have not watched a single Shrek movie ever.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Shrek 1 great
    67/100 for me. But you definitely have some great champs!

Btw I shrek 1 is the only one I havent seen yet
    Bbtw I like Shrek 3.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    Shrek 2 very epic gamer

Was you childhood like non-existent?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Shrek 3 cringe

Burn the heretic
    Nooo plsssssss
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Skrek 4 very good
    Thing is my first 6* r3 and magneto red is my second r3