**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What if some other franchise character came to Battle Realm

KingCybertronKingCybertron Posts: 94
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey Kabam, I have a concept for some characters which aren't from Marvel. Idea about it is that :-
If ever Marvel make Partnership with some Franchise's Production Company and make a Crossover and you add 2 character of latter to Battle Realm.
I don't know much about Forums as I'm still New-timer to Forums and Old-timer to the Game. I don't want to get banned for life because of Copyright Violation in anyway or anything related to that. If I get Green signal from here then I can sent a character design and abilities also I have already done 1 character.

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Thats a nice thought, but does not seem likely to happen. Marvel universe itself has a lot of champions for whom people have been asking for. Not likely to have a champion from another franchise come into the game. Also, if the new brought in champion has a slightest of bugs, then it would not be good for the franchise's reputation. People would blame them for sending a buggy champion into an already bugged game, even if it is kabam who added the champion.

So to avoid these unnecessary things, kabam will probably not add a champion from other franchise.

You can always make suggestions though. There are people who ask for batman, superman etc....we already have superman though (Hyperion ..lol)
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I mean technically Alien and Predator’s comic rights were acquired by Marvel recently, making them Marvel characters.
  • Options
    Kinda true. Indeed big nasty bugs are there
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    That'll be nice
  • Options
    Xenomorph be like lots of bleeds while Youtja be like god of utilities
  • Options
    Hmmm
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    The incredible bulk. Considering the usual trend , he is going to be beyond god tier
  • Options
    I think we have incredible hulk from starting of game
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Yes pls. I want Godzilla in the game.
  • Options
    Dunno how he play. Well we have Mephisto
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Yes pls. I want Godzilla in the game.

And Ghidorah and mecha-godzilla and pretty much all those kaiju.
  • Options
    I meant dormammu
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Well since Disney own Fox, we could always have Bart Simpson to keep Spider-Ham company.

In all seriousness though, my dream game would be a Marvel/DC crossover with an Amalgam event...imagine Dark Claw and Super Soldier.
  • Options
    Ohhhhhh....... Xenomorph is fun to think of.
  • Options
    I think Xenomorph should have some kind cross fight ability that after it puts a facehugger then he gains some benefits.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,387 ★★★★★
    Conan the barbarian?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,387 ★★★★★
    Or Invincible from image comics
    There was a crossover once
  • Options
    Goku and Vegeta will be a good option also and in Super version