**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch (Sigil) - Abilities, Base Stats, Synergies, and Tags and Bio.

Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
^^^^^^ This champion has existed without a spotlight and with much speculation. I can't really end the speculation on when she is being released but this thread can act as a spotlight and a place to answer these questions and put your opinions:

Based on the abilities alone, what tier would you place her in?

Is she better than SW Classic? Would she have been better than Spider-Ham if she had been released in that month?

Based on the abilties alone, what places in the contest do you think she will shine and what places do you think she can cheese?

When do think she'll be released?

And not just these questions that are just off the top of my head. I welcome and invite everyone's honest opinon on her whether you think she's good or if she's a dud ;). Its the literal purpose of this thread, a place to discuss this champion. ALL of the pictures I got below are from MCOC Journal's vidoes just to place credit where credit is due. If you do drop an insightful, agree, disagree, awesome, and a LOL or Like, consider also dropping a like on his videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDkH4yDfHfk&t=10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOhgAWCFfQ

Comments

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    Base Stats and Bio. and Tags next

• Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    And now, if you've gotten this far without getting bored or exhausted, my honest opinion of her
    - Queen of Degen
    - Counter to nodes that need buffs and has decent duration and potency
    - Does not need awakened ability but it does add quite a bit more utility and is better with high sig
    - Awesome animations and randomness to her abilities that resemble SW Classic which is great
    - Reliable and Powerful nullify along with stealing buffs
    - Energy Damage off basic attacks
    - Well rounded with good utility and damage
    - Many different DOT debuffs
    - Fair synergies
    Final Overall Rating - Solid God Tier, Slips into top 10 mystic, is better than SW Classic but does not beat Spider- Ham
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    She seems alright. Wish the synergies were a bit better but it’s fine I guess
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idc if she doesn't hit too hard but as long as she hits decently, I'd take her up definitely. She looks very fun to play.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    What does her sp3 look like? I could never push her to it
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    The animations are incredible

However, I really don’t know how good she is going to be.

I think you’re going to want to use 3 SP1’s to build your instabilities, that will put you at 6. Immediately use a heavy after your third SP1 to get into that 100% chaos surge sweet spot. Cycle SP2’s, following each SP2 up with a heavy to remove the 6th instability you gain. That should lead to a lot of SP2’s. Use the SP3 like Ibomb’s to finish off the opponent

However, the utility looks rather weak. Even at sig 200, the utility has a maximum of 75% uptime in the fight, and that’s assuming you hit the debuff you want every single time

The nullify in parry is great, but because it’s only one buff and you’ll be consistently placing buffs on them from chaos surge, I think she might struggle to nullify buffs you actually want to nullify like power gain or regen, as the chaos surge buffs will be nullified instead. In those kinds of matchups you might have to play her at very low or 0 instability, which will limit damage output

Cycling SP3’s might be a way to get round that, but that’s not super reliable since it resets your loop and I assume you don’t gain an instability afterwards to convert into a power gain since it converts them all

Evade counter off the SP2 could be great once you’ve built up some instability, but the issue with that is the time it takes to build up enough duration on it to be consistently on the opponent, requires building to an SP2, and you might not even proc a coldsnap

On the plus side, seems like she’ll have great DPS, and a great counter to buffed up, diss track, acid wash etc. Is that enough to make her a good champ? I’m really not sure. Of course, we need to see her in game, but looking at her abilities as they are just now, she isn’t looking outstanding to me

Kind of hope she’s got a design and abilities update before she releases. After WV, I want a super good SW
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I want. I really really really really really want
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Looks pretty decent for the fancy new trophy champion. Looking forward to practicing exactly the same spending habits I have for a while and getting even more for it.