Well 12 (6) star's so far rate my roaster

2»

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Much better than mine.

Dude stop complaining for no reason. You have a far better roster than most people at this stage. Below is my roster which is pretty much average. I don't have anything to write home about yet. I'd much prefer your roster than mine or Odishika's for that matter.

• Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Much better than mine.

You have ghost and Guillotine 2099....
    It's pretty good bro
    Rank 2 that ghost:-)
    AND Falcon who is (arguably) the best six star in that roster. He's amazing and too many people are still sleeping on him after his rework. Even unawakened he's incredibly useful and deals with troublesome champs and nodes. I'd prioritize him, personally.
    Falcon can do everything unawakened , but it's that lil extra utility he gets from sig which gives him more crits and 2 secondsnlock on duration which is actually huge.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,807 ★★★★★
    Apoc and Colossus 10/10
    Elsa and Surfer 8/10
    Terrax 7/10
    Void and Trasher 5/10
    Ragnathor 4/10
    Modok and Korg 3/10
    Groot and cap 1/10

Overall 65/120, so just above average. Your pulls are pretty well spread, you cover both ends of the spectrum, with having the best champs ingame, as well as the worst. Also, some champs will improve your score when you awaken them (Void, NT). I'd say it's a solid roster
  • Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Member Posts: 204 ★★

Duped Elsa 3 times.....
    I have failed you #Gamersagaintelsa

Pain. Pain everywhere.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Apoc and Colossus 10/10
    Elsa and Surfer 8/10
    Terrax 7/10
    Void and Trasher 5/10
    Ragnathor 4/10
    Modok and Korg 3/10
    Groot and cap 1/10

Overall 65/120, so just above average. Your pulls are pretty well spread, you cover both ends of the spectrum, with having the best champs ingame, as well as the worst. Also, some champs will improve your score when you awaken them (Void, NT). I'd say it's a solid roster

Thanks for the evaluation I hope to dupe void one day