**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Progression Help for teehicko

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I've finally finished 7.1 explo and am a bit closer to r3ing ghost! I basically unitmanned through it since I couldn't be bothered to restart paths a lot. Got skill t5cc from the crystal, which is good because i'm now like 50 ish % to a r3 falcon. Got namor, mysterio, and hulk from the nexus, so picked namor. I have a mutant ag from abyss if prestige ever becomes a pressing issue for me, which it probably won't. What should I do next? I'm thinking 6.3/6.4, but I don't know which will be easier for me. Appreciate any help

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I think it would be a good idea to go and explore if not complete all the variants, since you have some great champs to rank up for them (Sentinel, HB, Venom)
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I’d say you should also explore V3-V6 😈🤤🤤🤤 but that’s just me 😅🥵🥵
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Damn I want that 7 champ wide screen

Yeah I only get 6 on one lane.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Congrats on 7.1 exploration! I really don’t know too much about 6.3 vs 6.4 exploration so my input is if there doesn’t seem to be too much of a difference go for 6.4 because it has better reward and you have a good counter to all the bosses.

I did want to ask, is that a 6* r3 Yellowjacket?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

Congrats on 7.1 exploration! I really don’t know too much about 6.3 vs 6.4 exploration so my input is if there doesn’t seem to be too much of a difference go for 6.4 because it has better reward and you have a good counter to all the bosses.

I did want to ask, is that a 6* r3 Yellowjacket?

My thronebreaker rank up! Love playing him and used him a decent bit in 7.1 fwiw.

I’d say you should also explore V3-V6 😈🤤🤤🤤 but that’s just me 😅🥵🥵

I got 3 paths left in v6 and explored v4. completed v5 and haven't touched 1-3. The thorns path is painful.
    I was mostly wondering between 6,3 and 6.4, which one is my roster more capable of?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Do variant exploration imo, then 6.1.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    6.3 shouldn’t be too hard for your roster, use the proper boosts tho. Those boosts make a world of difference when used in the right situations.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    6.3 is potentially a bit easier than 6.4, plus you don’t have to worry about the Collector. But tbh I would definitely work on exploring all the Variants (except 1) before you work back through act 6