**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

[MERGED] ODIN BUGGED (Bifrost Gauntlet tier 8 boss)

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,396 ★★★★★

Yesterday, I fought Odin (Boss) with Sunspot and gained a power gain buff for each damaging debuff on him to counter Buffed up appropriately.

Today I fought Odin using Sunspot, Void and Colossus. No power gains from the damaging Debuffs from Sunspot or Void which lead to no damage, and Colossus wasn't dealing damage when I had 3+ Armour Ups until I revived him.

Has something changed in the last day?

Odin also has Buffed Up. If you don't have 3 buffs, Sunspot shouldn't be doing any damage even through incinerates.
    Stop. You are wrong. Power draw gives buffs. I used cable w/ apoc synergy yesterday and every degen gave me power buffs, now nothing.
    I'm going to try to explain this one more time. You have 3 Nodes-
    Buffed Up- Need 3+ Buffs in order to cause damage.

Strength in numbers- For each Member of the Attacker's team that is knocked out, the Attacker suffers a 25% Attack and Ability Accuracy reduction.

Power Draw- Whenever the Attacker inflicts the Defender with a damaging Debuff, the Attacker is granted a Power Gain Buff increasing Defensive Combat Power rate by 10% for 10 seconds.

All 3 of these nodes are activated together. If you don't have 3 Buffs on you, you cannot do damage from any source. Therefore if you can't inflict damage through a debuff, it won't activate Power Draw because there's no damage. Think of it in how Void works. Voids Debuffs don't do damage in themselves, just through his abilities.
    This is Seatins stream from a few days ago- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbuyYJH3al4

Clearly it was bugged before. No one should have been doing any damage without 3 Buffs on them.
  • Options
    K1NGinTheNorthK1NGinTheNorth Posts: 15
    @winterthur That would make more sense, you're right, and that would explain part of it.

@Demonzfyre Alright, fair enough. I still believe it's broken or something has been changed. Assume that would be the case, that somehow you need 3 buffs in addition to getting the buffs from Power Draw's damaging debuffs etc. Why wouldn't Colossus be able to deal any damage at all with over 3 Armour ups and then deal damage right after?

Not trying to argue just trying to get some insight and not waste any entries.
  • Options
    SonofdathomirSonofdathomir Posts: 107
    My massacre, vision, cap iw and Havok all worked to beat him. No dead teammates and suddenly I'm not doing any damage to him. I just wasted a feather if 150 units on revives and potions...great
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,396 ★★★★★

@winterthur That would make more sense, you're right, and that would explain part of it.

@Demonzfyre Alright, fair enough. I still believe it's broken or something has been changed. Assume that would be the case, that somehow you need 3 buffs in addition to getting the buffs from Power Draw's damaging debuffs etc. Why wouldn't Colossus be able to deal any damage at all with over 3 Armour ups and then deal damage right after?

I don't have an answer for that. It's probably bugged in a couple different ways. I think I used Venom or Corvus in my first run. I haven't done my other 2 yet.
  • Options
    K1NGinTheNorthK1NGinTheNorth Posts: 15
    Having the same issue with Colossus (Armour Ups), and Sunspot (Incinerate converting to PowerDraw for Gain Buffs). Someone else explained his theory that Sunspot doesn't deal deal damage with the incinerates so it shouldn't give me a buff, but worked just fine yesterday. No explanation for Colosuss and he worked just fine after I revived him.

Cap should have Kinect Charges, same with Massacres buffs too. Good to know I shouldn't use them either now.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,955 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Having the same issue with Colossus (Armour Ups), and Sunspot (Incinerate converting to PowerDraw for Gain Buffs). Someone else explained his theory that Sunspot doesn't deal deal damage with the incinerates so it shouldn't give me a buff, but worked just fine yesterday. No explanation for Colosuss and he worked just fine after I revived him.

Cap should have Kinect Charges, same with Massacres buffs too. Good to know I shouldn't use them either now.

It is me again and I try with Colossus.
    He has armor up but unless it is a tech champ, no one else can armor break him (e.g. Medusa).

So, Colossus armor up may not fall into buff, kind of passive buff hybrid which I have little knowledge off.

So, if there was a fixed, hence the result you encountered.

Only a Mod can clarify this, that is if they intend to.
  • Options
    Placed damage over time debuffs on Odín, but didn’t trigger any power gain buffs. As a result, couldn’t deal any damage to Odin, the opponent. Had to exit out the game. I’m requesting 1 voucher back as my compensation.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I don’t know if you guys have capt. Marvel movie. But I have only used her in every fight of every tier. If you get 25 charges in first fight you can shred through everyone including odin in about 5-10 seconds.

Disclaimer, my capt marvel is 5star maxed out sig level maxed out. But as of now, no other champion has been needed for me, even against korg.

This was my last fight’s stats against odin. Capt marvel is the real ruler of asgaard
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I don’t know if you guys have capt. Marvel movie. But I have only used her in every fight of every tier. If you get 25 charges in first fight you can shred through everyone including odin in about 5-10 seconds.

Disclaimer, my capt marvel is 5star maxed out sig level maxed out. But as of now, no other champion has been needed for me, even against korg.

This was my last fight’s stats against odin. Capt marvel is the real ruler of asgaard

I did it in one hit with My Groot
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,363 ★★★★★
    HT made short work of it. 3 or more Incinerate.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    SWORD78 said:

I did it in one hit with My Groot
    Well yea, but to be fair that is the best champ in the game.
  • Options
    Darkhero_25Darkhero_25 Posts: 97
    Nick's charge is bugged too
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    If you have dead teammates then it could be a combination of Strength in Numbers and bad luck
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

If you have dead teammates then it could be a combination of Strength in Numbers and bad luck

Does not matter if all champs are dead if the bleeds are placed
    Thought it was affected AAR.
  • Options
    @HI_guys said:

Demonzfyre Alright, fair enough. I still believe it's broken or something has been changed. Assume that would be the case, that somehow you need 3 buffs in addition to getting the buffs from Power Draw's damaging debuffs etc. Why wouldn't Colossus be able to deal any damage at all with over 3 Armour ups and then deal damage right after?

I don't have an answer for that. It's probably bugged in a couple different ways. I think I used Venom or Corvus in my first run. I haven't done my other 2 yet.
    Restart the game op. This guy is full of nonsense
    What do you mean by re-start the game? If the fight is not going well, as in the debuff inflicted does not proc power gain buffs, restarting means exit game mode and lose feather entry?
  • Options
    saroj33mrsaroj33mr Posts: 5
    I am also facing same issue. I have used my 2 revives
  • Options
    Please kindly make it bug free. Magneto can't magnetize odin wtf even symboite supreme can't giv
  • Options
    Debuff
  • Options

Odin has buffed up. Unless you have a champion that has more than 3 buffs, you'll never do damage.

It should be compensated by Powerdraw, which gives powergain buffs for stacked inflicted debuffs.

Something is wrong.
    If you can't do any damage, do sunspots incinerates inflict damage?
    I was asking around already and I saw one YouTuber doing it with Sunspot and it worked but now, Summoners are saying it is not working.

In theory, AA should work also but now I am unsure.

• Options
    This is not working still bug

• Options
    @HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Demonzfyre Alright, fair enough. I still believe it's broken or something has been changed. Assume that would be the case, that somehow you need 3 buffs in addition to getting the buffs from Power Draw's damaging debuffs etc. Why wouldn't Colossus be able to deal any damage at all with over 3 Armour ups and then deal damage right after?

Restart the game op. This guy is full of nonsense
    What do you mean by re-start the game? If the fight is not going well, as in the debuff inflicted does not proc power gain buffs, restarting means exit game mode and lose feather entry?
    No feather lose. You'll still be in the quest. No timer either. I did it when it happened. No problems faced
    Ok, I will try. Thanks. Still thinking whether to put some catalysts on Sunspot to do this run.