**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rare hack duration bugged?

Crys23Crys23 Posts: 736 ★★★★
The rare hacks say they last 4 rooms and I got strategic movement at the zone 16 completion. But when I got to zone 20, I didn't have it anymore. So it only lasted for zones 17,18 and 19. This was sector 8.
Is this intended or is the zone count for hacks bugged?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    It because it count the room u got in so u only Hav it for 3 room
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 736 ★★★★
    Well, it has no use in the room i got it in. I already finished it.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Crys23 said:

Well, it has no use in the room i got it in. I already finished it.

It's always been this way. @Gamer is correct, they are available for use in 3 rooms
    I get that that's how it has always been. Is that just now I cared enough to notice.
    It's missinformation. You finished a zone, you get a rare hack that says it will last 4 zones and it's only 3.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Crys23 said:

I get that that's how it has always been. Is that just now I cared enough to notice.
    It's missinformation. You finished a zone, you get a rare hack that says it will last 4 zones and it's only 3.

What wil u said it it stay 3 zone and only work for 2 then u wil complain to.
    Gamer said:

Crys23 said:

What wil u said it it stay 3 zone and only work for 2 then u wil complain to.
    My problem is with the missinformation, not the actual duration.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    its not misinformation, it does last for 4 zones.

you just pick it up right before you leave one.

when you pick it up, then move to the next tile, and enter a new zone, that means 4 goes down to 3.

because you finished the zone.

it may be misleading, but thats NOT misinformation at all.