**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Red Hulk - is he useful?

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

I have a 6* Red Hulk sig 40 and want to know if he is useful and in what content he will help me?
For now he is still at rank 1 - need one more T2Alpha before I can rank him up to r2

I am trying to become throne breaker - need another 15k of science t5c - so if I decide to rank 2 Red Hulk he will automatically be a candidate to rank 3 (if science will be my first fully formed catalyst).

- Have done an initial run of book 2 - 7.1
- Haven't found the time to explore a single chapter of act 6 yet..
- Variants are fully explored except for variant 1 and 5
- Didn't do LOL and Abyss (don't have Aegon) **
- Cavalier difficulty EQ is no problem as I am lucky enough to have plenty of counters

** I have seen and read that LOL is also doable with Colossus, anyone experience doing LOL without Aegon?

Would really appreciate if someone can give me a little bit of information about Red Hulk being useful!

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

Cheers

Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Colossus is amazing for a couple of paths in Labyrinth. Atleast the easy path is very very easy. And I dare even say easier with colossus than Aegon.
    If you run suicides it is really nice to bring prof x because you will constantly be healing.
    But atleast Omega and Emma need to be on the team to make it feel fun. You can add Prof x, Apocalypse or Juggernaut as you wish.
    If you decide to do the path with spiderman and x-23 aswell I would bring a ranked venom for spiderman. he is a beast.
    There is a youtuber that used Colossus, Blade and Venom (with added synergies as needed) forgot her name.
    Aegon is very nice for Labyrinth be he is hardly NEEDED. He is just the champ that can do it on his own.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 865 ★★★
    thanks @Giuliameij - in that case I will tackle the easy path in the upcoming days
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Yeah first clear is very much worth doing. KT1 actually made a video on it recently. Also regarding exploration. You do however need more specific counters for certain enemies.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Red Hulk is a good option for the Cav science paths.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,170 ★★★★★
    Rulk is great IMO. Any poison lane, especially. The Cav difficulty science nodes for example. Also in AQ we face Man-Thing mini-bosses a lot, and he’s great for that fight.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I love my 6* red hulk. I only have 12 6*s, but I’ve been using him for completion and exploration of variant 6, aq, etc. he’s great. Don’t have him on my main team though.