**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help for gm

I just finished 6.4.5 and I'm not sure in who to bring in for the Grandmaster

I was initially planning to bring in profX white mags,capiw aegon and sorcerer supreme but my friends are telling me to bring in Colo instead of capiw

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Aegon Caiw and professor x and corvus if you can ramp him up
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

I was going to take the tenacity path which has 1 charge only
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cap,aegon,colossus,prof x
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Aegon, Prof X, Colossus (take omega if you have him), CAIW
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

If you take that path, take the bufred Angela into account. Her Vigor is pretty nasty, and she is practically nullify immune.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Ramp up ægon on tenacity lane, bring cap Iw and colossus, also use professor x for 30% phase.
    Kerneas said:

If you take that path, take the bufred Angela into account. Her Vigor is pretty nasty, and she is practically nullify immune.
    That's basically more combo for aegon unless I'm missing something
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Colossus works well because he can do every challenge in phase 2. Use Prof X for phase 3. Colossus needs no ramp up, like Aegon. Brian Grant (Contest Champion) has a good Colossus GM video that explains the whole fight, which you've likely seen but if not, check that out.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've just done a practice run on the GM, taking the tenacity path and I found him a bit tricky to get used to at first.

I took aegon, mags, hype, domino and doom. I managed to get 15% off of him before losing all my champs, I'll do a few more practice runs before having a serious go.

I'd recommend trying a practice first, the tenacity path is pretty easy to do itemless and I got more confident after fighting him a few times.
    Sorry for reviving my dead thread but how many units do you recommend for gm
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I have seen people spend 2 to 2.5k units for him. If u are skilled enough, maybe 1k to 500 units with some stored items.
    https://youtu.be/hVviTJgFaV0
    This person spent a ton of units (not my video). This video shows the worst that can happen. See if it helps. Also learn light and medium intercepting as it is the most important aspect to take him down. And see some yt vids for additional tips.
    Heres videos of caiw and aegon, ur top champs soloing gm. https://youtu.be/I-kl9qRhLuw
    https://youtu.be/qQ1mpwH--Wo
    I am too going to use my caiw for him as he has easily accessible bleed damage from sp1 for one of GM's challenge.