**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dissatisfaction with the game

Kabam- Firstly I would like to to keep this civil. No profanity, no name calling just the facts. I would like this to not be deleted.

This is the most dissatisfied I have seen the community (your customer base) since 12.0. Every update brings more bugs and the game becomes unplayable. You really dropped the ball with the alliance war update. Then the fix was to make it so hard it’s a massive item sink, even for very skilled players (tier 1 here). I would like to appeal to your financial bottom line. Dissatisfied customers don’t spend as much money. This game when working properly, will without question generate more money than this flawed game we are playing now. Happy customers spend. Unhappy ones do not. I really enjoy this game, despite the fact it’s like a job sometimes. There are so many things you could do outside of bug fixes to make this game more enjoyable. 30 minute timers, old war scoring, take the crit buff off of dexterity, a “we are sorry, we value you” compensation package at times. When I owned my own business, if I messed up, my clients got free stuff or heavily discounted stuff. I really felt like you had this customer service/community interaction thing figured out after 12.0. Then it seems once you stopped the boycott you reverted back to your old ways and honestly it’s worse now. So many high rated players that love this game are hanging it up. All they want it to have fun. This game used to be great. Please listen to your players and make this game fun again. I can promise you that if you did, you would make more money. I know Kabam are very business saavy in many ways, so if you aren’t purposely trying to kill this game (which considering the revenue potential seems crazy) you have to understand that happy clients equate to more money and more longevity. I fear that if you do not change, this game is on an irrecoverable path. In addition, this cavalier attitude that you have taken since reaching out to the community post 12.0 will ensure that the vast majority of MCOC players will never download a Kabam game again. Work with us. Not against us. We are happy, you make more money, everyone is happy. It’s so simple. Don’t make it so difficult.