**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are preview bundles worth it?

RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I purchased the 3-6* Odin preview bundle and had absolute horrid luck. All 5 crystals were 3*s which is absolutely crazy. I know the drop rates r listed and I must have the worst rng, but it is what it is. I’m curious though what people think of the bundle overall and if it’s worth buying them in the future.

Are preview bundles worth it? 54 votes

Worth it
5% 3 votes
Not worth it
94% 51 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    When it comes to money, nobody can tell you if it’s worth it for you
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    In general, no they are terrible.
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @danielmath I mean to an extent unless one were to compare the deals of the same value that frequently pop up. (Rank up deals etc).
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    If you are talking value yes it’s a guarantee 1k 6* shards. Overall, I don’t think it’s wise to spend too much money in this game.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's more efficient to actually burn your money.

That said, stuff like this keeps the game afloat so I'm all for it. If you have fun with the gamble, win or lose, then it's worth it. If the gamble causes stress, then these gambles aren't for you.
  • Options
    Well put
  • Options
    DP3030DP3030 Posts: 15
    Honestly, the RNG in the preview bundles is your favor when you are at a lower level vs at level 60. I know Kabam denies this, but anecdotally speaking, it’s true.