**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Accidentally bought a En Sabah Nur Crystal

AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
But I don't think I should complain... Was going to look at the odds of getting an apocalypse because I got lucky and got a 6* AA the other day, went to scroll down and bought a crystal. Is Emma Frost good?

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, I guess from what people have been telling me, I've been very lucky with my pulls so far. I'm sure it wont last forever though lol. I honestly was telling myself, "****, I just paid 300 units for a 3 star".
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Well, I mean...I did take her from my abyss nexus crystal, immediately to R3, and wrote a guide on her, plus Soloed the entire boss rush with her

So she’s ok I guess
  • Options

Well, I mean...I did take her from my abyss nexus crystal, immediately to R3, and wrote a guide on her, plus Soloed the entire boss rush with her

So she’s ok I guess

Nice I just read your post, it was very informative. Thanks for taking the time to write that up @Rockypantherx
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

So she’s ok I guess

Nice I just read your post, it was very informative. Thanks for taking the time to write that up @Rockypantherx
    No problem, very glad it could help you out!
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    She is a fantastic early 6* pull, congrats