Cosmic Apocalypse

hermherm Member Posts: 415 ★★
Right off the bat, I don't think that Odin should be the cosmic apocalypse nor is he really at this point in time. That title should belong to none other than Galactus for rather obvious reasons. Galactus makes people heralds almost the exact same way Apocalypse makes people horseman and additionally Galactus can have herald synergies the same way Apocalypse has horsemen synergies. But where does that leave Odin? Well, Odin is, Odin. Odin is more a less a combination of Apocalypse with Mr. fantastic. He can activate pre-fight abilities that target specific needs that also last for the entire quest. But that is honestly not the point of this. There are a few things that Odin needs that he doesn't quite have yet. Firstly, the Odinsleep needs fixing. As many YouTubers and people with common sense have stated, Odin sleeps once a year, not every 5 minutes (every other fight). Some simple adjustments would be to extend the duration of the Odinsleep timer i.e. every 2 or 3 fights he needs to rest. Granted, that wouldn't be the best way to handle it, but it would be the most pragmatic solution. Some other solutions include buffing his damage output significantly when he is benefitting from the Odinsleep effect because as many have made clear, his damage output is good, but not worth being unusable every other fight kind of good. Personally, I prefer the option where it does a mix of both in which his damage under the effects of Odinsleep is slightly enhanced and it lasts a few more fights. Secondly, Odin should receive some sort of benefit when fighting Asgardian champs similar to magneto fighting metal champs. The Odinforce is within all Asgardians (I think) and Odin is the source behind it. Therefore he should be able to shut down those who draw their power from him i.e. 65-85% AAR, immunity to nullification abilities, additional armor, etc. And lastly, I think Odin should have some form of passive shock resistance and possibly regen as well. Thanks for coming to my TEDTalk, and if you have any ideas yourself, don't be afraid to share them.

Comments

• PseudouberPseudouber Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    It makes sense. I always felt at the very least he should get some kind of regen when coming from a sleep. I mean Dr Voodo does it every fight it would not be a big deal and would make a huge difference. definitely make him suicide-friendly.