**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Hulk Buff!!!

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
In the comics, cartoons, and movies Hulk is one of the most OP characters in the entire Marvel Universe. In MCOC he does not live up to that standard. He has been in the game for a long time and deserves a big tune-up.

As a Cavlier player, I only have a 1*, 2*, 4* OG Hulk. I am not complaining about him because I got a bad pull and want to make him a game-breaker. I just really like Hulk and think he should be a better champion in the game.

Possible ways to do this:

1) Raising his base health pool to be one of the highest in the game.
R5 5* sasquatch has 44,201 and a R5 5* Hulk only has 33,837 HP Sasquatch is a failed experiment to make hulk but he and
up with more health than Hulk does. they should at least have closer health pools because he is one of the most durable characters Marvel has.

2) Raising his base attack and/or adding in a ramp-up for his damage. (I know his sig does this but this makes it more controllable)
As Hulk gets madder he gets stronger in the comics as a way to mimic this could be to raise damage by x amount per
combo in the combo meter or by giving him an indefinite fury
whenever he loses 25% health so he would gain one at 75% 50% and 25% health. lf he regens back up past one of
these marks he would be able to gain another fury when dropping below again.
His current fury doesn't activate nearly enough or increase by enough damage and his signature ability is too unclear.
Maybe adapting it to be more quantifiable to how much health he lost would make him more usable.

3) Giving Hulk a Regeneration.
Hulk has been cut into pieces and they had to separate his body parts to keep him from reforming. That is significant
enough to include in a champion even if it is not as potent as Wolverine's regen.

4) Hulk should have more immunities.
Hulk is constantly being shot at by the full might of the military and he does not take a scratch. It is a little odd that the hulk is
not bleed, incinerate, or coldsnap immune as well. He is more durable than Luke Cage and has tougher skin he would have
more immunities. At least make Hulk bleed immune.

5) Luke Cage has more durability than Hulk.
Luke Cage should not be a more bulky character than the Hulk. a way to improve this would add an indestructible feature
similar to Lukes.

6) Hulk should be able to either be immune or be able to shrug off reverse controls.
Hulk has a mind that is resistant to telepathy. A way to include this would be to give him a shrug-off ability to reverse controls.

7) Giving Hulk a damage cap.
Giving Hulk a damage cap as a part of his signature ability would also add to his durability.

8) Stun off of Specials
This is good easily the best part of the champion at this point in time. This is still not enough in today's game to make a really
good champion.