**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forgive me father i have now seen the light!

Comments

• Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Rage definitely needs to increase to 3 seconds minimum.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Wow, there's still a ton of people I haven't brainwashed converted to love iHulk

he’s okay. Nothing special, but to each their own.
    I'm just trying to prevent an overhaul. I really don't want this champ to get changed but that seems to be what the majority wants. So I must fight for him to save him
    He won't even be considered for an overhaul. A lot of people like his kit, they just want a few things changed, which is fair. He's a flawed champion, even though he's extremely fun and he can be useful in a lot of places. With a few changes iHulk could be OP.
    More OP.
    Unpopular opinion of the day: Whatever they change, keep the rage timer at 2 seconds. That make him more fun and requires incredibly aggressive play, like the actual Hulk
    No, the 2 second timer is a real flaw in his kit. It seems fun to bash Winter Soldier in Realm of Legends but when you take your 5* iHulk (oh wait) into Act 6, you realize that there are so many scenarios where the 2 second timer just doesn't work. There are so many timers in nodes and champion interactions that it just isn't realistic to have a 2 second rage timer. It's basically like playing a 3x more potent brute force node in every single fight.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Wow, there's still a ton of people I haven't brainwashed converted to love iHulk

I'm just trying to prevent an overhaul. I really don't want this champ to get changed but that seems to be what the majority wants. So I must fight for him to save him
    He won't even be considered for an overhaul. A lot of people like his kit, they just want a few things changed, which is fair. He's a flawed champion, even though he's extremely fun and he can be useful in a lot of places. With a few changes iHulk could be OP.
    More OP.
    Unpopular opinion of the day: Whatever they change, keep the rage timer at 2 seconds. That make him more fun and requires incredibly aggressive play, like the actual Hulk
    2 seconds means that if after a combo, if the opponent ai decides to block even for 1 sec, you won't have time to keep the rage stacks up.

Or if they don't throw a special the second you want them to.

Increasing the time is one of the most important things they should do
    Maybe just git gud
    Jk, but I like it. The ramp up from 0 is literally like 15 seconds long if you screw up, and it makes the fight a whole lot more fun to try and getup intercept and backdraft to preserve rage
    How can you like something you don’t have
    Dang
    You'd be surprised how much I use the 4* though. It's a lot more than you've probably used any version
    Please tell me where you are testing your four star ihulk, most people hate him because of his playstyle not pratical in most part of act 6 and 7.
    Act 5, ROL, a few duels. I'll test him everywhere I can, if I can ever pull the good version. Right now I'm stuck with the 4*
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.
    No, the 2 second timer is a real flaw in his kit. It seems fun to bash Winter Soldier in Realm of Legends but when you take your 5* iHulk (oh wait) into Act 6, you realize that there are so many scenarios where the 2 second timer just doesn't work. There are so many timers in nodes and champion interactions that it just isn't realistic to have a 2 second rage timer. It's basically like playing a 3x more potent brute force node in every single fight.
    Okay, I'll test it and come back to this.
    Eventually...
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why are you so against giving him an update? Just curious.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.
    2 seconds means that if after a combo, if the opponent ai decides to block even for 1 sec, you won't have time to keep the rage stacks up.

Maybe just git gud
    Jk, but I like it. The ramp up from 0 is literally like 15 seconds long if you screw up, and it makes the fight a whole lot more fun to try and getup intercept and backdraft to preserve rage
    Dang
    You'd be surprised how much I use the 4* though. It's a lot more than you've probably used any version
    Please tell me where you are testing your four star ihulk, most people hate him because of his playstyle not pratical in most part of act 6 and 7.
    Act 5, ROL, a few duels. I'll test him everywhere I can, if I can ever pull the good version. Right now I'm stuck with the 4*
    The only reason you're okay with the 2 second timer is because you haven't brought your 4* iHulk into challenging content where nodes and timers actually matter. For your sake, I hope your next crystal contains a 5 or 6* iHulk so you can enjoy him a ton, but also realize his flaws. He's an extremely fun and pretty useful champion, but he is one of the most flawed champions released in 2020.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

There’s a difference between an overhaul and an update.

An update would be nice, but he doesn’t necessarily need an overhaul
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I really like him how he is right now. Probably the first champ in this game I have ever really enjoyed this much.

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    The only reason you're okay with the 2 second timer is because you haven't brought your 4* iHulk into challenging content where nodes and timers actually matter. For your sake, I hope your next crystal contains a 5 or 6* iHulk so you can enjoy him a ton, but also realize his flaws. He's an extremely fun and pretty useful champion, but he is one of the most flawed champions released in 2020.
    Hmm, what do you suggest I use the 4* in for the meantime to see what you're talking about?
  • Options

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    I just took my 5* to r5 and i will so prove this wrong
    All new underrated champ channel ftw!
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I don’t think I have the greatest amount of skill, but I have a 6* R2 iHulk that I’ll be happy to test out in Act 6, Variant, whatever. Just let me know where you guys would like to see me play poorly and I’ll try to record some gameplay.

As a bonus if he smashes like I think he will I’ll R3 him
  • Options
    I will still play him regardless because Hulk has always been my favorite champ and IHulk is probably the closest we have seen to the real thing in this game. Also I opened countless featured and green door crystals to get him finally. I just wish the timer was increased just a tad and he would be perfect imo.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Increase rage timer to 3 seconds. He's fun to play but quite frustrating.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I really like him how he is right now. Probably the first champ in this game I have ever really enjoyed this much.

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    Hmm, what do you suggest I use the 4* in for the meantime to see what you're talking about?
    Use your 4* iHulk in a challenging path in Variant 2. You'll realize the flaws of his short rage timer.
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    Use your 4* iHulk in a challenging path in Variant 2. You'll realize the flaws of his short rage timer.
    I haven't done it yet so any specific paths in the first quest?
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    you can’t use four stars in the first quest lol

wait are you saying I’ve done something you haven’t?
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang

Uhhhhh...
    Time to go clear v2!
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang

Isn't that Variant 1 or Variant 4?
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang

It's v4.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    His immortality shouldn’t be affected by AAR but his rage timer does not need to be extended. If it was extended even a slight amount he would ramp to 15+ rage stack in no time which would be just outrageous damage. Pair that with a great ability to cheat death and he’d be absolutely bonkers.

He takes a certain play style for sure that limits his uses to some extent, but you can still ramp up nicely with some skilled gameplay and a little bit of luck. He’s not meant for every scenario, but then again no champ should be
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

His immortality shouldn’t be affected by AAR but his rage timer does not need to be extended. If it was extended even a slight amount he would ramp to 15+ rage stack in no time which would be just outrageous damage. Pair that with a great ability to cheat death and he’d be absolutely bonkers.

He takes a certain play style for sure that limits his uses to some extent, but you can still ramp up nicely with some skilled gameplay and a little bit of luck. He’s not meant for every scenario, but then again no champ should be

But even with a rage timer bump to 3 seconds, hev wouldn't be game breaking... he would still have limitations, but be a lot less frustrating to play with.
  • Options
    Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63

Hes really really good....for about 15% of content 🤷‍♂️

He is good for 35% of the content
  • Options
    ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 114
    edited March 2021
    Yes, Immortal Hulk is a green god!

Two of my recent boss fights using him are linked. He’s my favorite champ to use outside of Ægon.

https://youtu.be/Fg_HfKPM94Y

https://youtu.be/zZfXL6T77ZY

The only thing I would change is to double his rage stack timer or at least pause it while the AI is blocking.
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

This exactly. That’s all he would need, and even then it’s not needed before other champs get buffed
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang

I can’t read thanks
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★

Rbk19 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Mcdonalds said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

More OP.

Maybe just git gud
    Dang
    I just took my 5* to r5 and i will so prove this wrong
    I'm not saying he is totally useless champion in act 6 and 7, yes he can do some fights but it won't be enjoyable. There are plenty of champions who can do those fights without stress
  • Options
    We just want the rage timer to be extended so that when the opponent blocks for a seconds and retaliates for a parry, we don't loose our rage stacks. That's the only thing I would change about him.
  • Options
    I think a compromise would be if Kabam added an additional synergy with say, OG Hulk, that gives immortal Hulk an additional second for his rage timer and gives OG Hulk a permanent passive fury or something like that.