**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you do with overflowed T4CC ?

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
I have 3/6 class in overflow and i want to know what community does in this situation, I can do both lol.

What do you do with overflowed T4CC ? 80 votes

Rank champs
65%
GamerdanielmathSnakeEyes69MagicBentonWorld EaterDrenlinzuffyLuciusVorenusVerzznameplasPwf57MenkentkikiFurieuxRbk19CupidpseudosaneyuwBuckyBruhwvonkFloorKiller 52 votes
Sell them to get random basic t4cc
35%
TheJalliTimone147VceeallinashesphillgreenTimrosShinobiGuyLuke9523Kill_GreyBugmat78Des99Ramil0222Fit_Fun9329BonzodavidBerjibsRenaxqqlimeade32ChikelTheMailmannCowabunga 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Is this an issue people have?
    That's awesome
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    imagine having that issue
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Overflow T4cc? Are you a wizard?
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

I mean when you open multiples t4cc for specific one but you get loads of other ones as well .
    Yeah, I know what you're talking about. For one, I can't earn enough T4cc crystals to do any large scale openings to do that. Two, my T4cc is typically so dry I can't see that happening at all.

Haven't had T4cc in overflow for at least a year and a half
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    I make sure I don't open them if I don't need them.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    I trade them or Rank up champs here n there. As i had 57 at week start and now i am 37
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Sell 2 of them for 1 of other class in misc store.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank champs
    I try not to open t4cc crystals if I’m going to go into overflow and have no one to rank up. I’ve ranked up champs that I wouldn’t normally though when I do have some in the overflow. There’s no use of wasting them.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Rank champs
    Do not open the crystal unless you need them.

I started doing that from January and after that no more guilty rankups.

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Tbf, i spent a good part of the past 2 years considering T4cc to be less valuable than T4b when considering which one I ran out of more often. Even now the only one that’s constantly low is mutant, I do no longer have a huge stash of T4cc crystals though.
    As for the question, it depends on the class and if I have someone I want to use the expiring T4cc on.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099 said:

Do not open the crystal unless you need them.

I started doing that from January and after that no more guilty rankups.

Hope it helps.

I had to open yesterday to r5 CMM , wanted 6 cosmic , opened 43 and guess what ? 5 cosmic , 18 mystic ( my most always in overflow ) , 9 skills and rest idk ..just love this RNG.
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I use the 2 for 1 crystals. T4CC is the most abundant resource for me. I'm never below 100 crystals + shards + AQ crystals. I have no idea how people have problems with these. My main and ongoing problem is gold and Iso.

I'm Thronebreaker if it matters.
  • Options

• Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

I mean when you open multiples t4cc for specific one but you get loads of other ones as well .
    Yeah, I know what you're talking about. For one, I can't earn enough T4cc crystals to do any large scale openings to do that. Two, my T4cc is typically so dry I can't see that happening at all.

Wait, people don't have too much t4cc anymore? I thought it was a big issue with some people having 100s of full t4cc crystals stacked up. Wtf happened?
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Wait, people don't have too much t4cc anymore? I thought it was a big issue with some people having 100s of full t4cc crystals stacked up. Wtf happened?
    R2 - R3 6*s happened 😂
  • Options
    Takes I think 15 T4cc to take a 6* from R1 to R3
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Rank champs
    If a t4cc exceeds or is close to reach the maximum capacity, I whether r5 a 4* or r3 a 5* (depends on other catalysts balance t1a t4bc) in order to rebalance my stash.
    For me trading 2 for 1 t4cc will always be a loss in the long run, so personally I have never done it.
    I can understand though people doing it, if they can’t have other rank up materials (t1a, t4bc and iso) in a descent flow to support “forced” rank ups.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Sell them. T1a is too valuable to waste on champs I don't use
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I have this issue for mystic.. everything else is near empty lol.

Sat on 23 t2a & 8 t5b and I've still got 4 more chapters of 7.1 to do yet lol
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

I have this issue for mystic.. everything else is near empty lol.

Sat on 23 t2a & 8 t5b and I've still got 4 more chapters of 7.1 to do yet lol

For me my cosmic is empty while I've had the rest in overflow for nearly a month. Selling t4cc just about every day. No champs to rank up
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    This doesn’t happen often to me because I don’t open any crystals until I’m particularly low. Only time is when I am unlucky and keep getting the same cats.

But I also won’t waste other materials unless I have excess of those as well so I would rather attempt to trade for the cats I use more often.

These days I usually actually have more of an issue with t5b in overflow because of how selective my ranking is in order to preserve my gold stash as high as I can. Unless I really have a champ that will change my roster I hold onto these until the last couple days and hit a level up event.
  • Options

Rohit_316 said:

I have 3/6 class in overflow and i want to know what community does in this situation, I can do both lol.

Does it look like a give a ****
    Same thing your gf said when you told her "i love u "
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Rank champs
    I have lots of mystic t4cc in my stash.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Rank champs
    It’s unfortunate Kabam doesn’t allow us to sell them for T5cc fragments like other class cats. I’m sitting on 140 full T4cc crystals and well over 1000 T4cc fragment crystals to avoid going into overflow and its doubtful I’ll ever get to the point i use them all.

And before anyone says it I know T5cc are the rarest resource right now so Kabam wont hurt their profits by allowing people to get fragments of them by selling T4cc
  • Options
    Thx guys for inputs ..and thx to mods. For deleting unnecessary comments.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I wait until there are few hours left for them to expire and then buy the 2 to 1 trade crsytal. If in those few days of it being in stash, if i find a use for them, then i rank champ and collect em.