**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has oscillate changed?

BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
I’m having massive problems with oscillate in act 7 on a couple of paths it’s on. I’m familiar with the node and how to play it (basically every opponent is mordo) but feel in act 7 it’s extremely unpredictable and erratic.

Opponents pause and hesitate attacks in fury mode making repeat intercepts super risky and in armour mode I’m getting heavies, intercepts and specials thrown at me from block. This was particularly frustrating on the invade path. The other one with foresight and do not go gentle I can barely get past two fights.

I’m definitely getting progressively worse at the game (apparently can’t even parry reliably anymore) but didn’t think I was this bad. Always found it one of the easiest nodes.

Has the node Ai changed or something?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I noticed this as well. Good thing I explored those paths before this year.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yeah when I did it It was behaving very randomly. As you said when opponent had to be defensive it was aggressive and when I was expecting him to come into my intercepts he was just standing there holding block.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah in theory it seems a combination of nodes you can exploit, intercepting in fury and heavy into block during armour to get around do not go gentle. Never really got the invade/oscillate pairing.

It’s super weird I’m also getting intercepted on my dash attacks when I’m near the end of my animation, as if they are unstoppable. Might just be me but the interaction feels completely off.

Kinda wanna give up but only got a few paths left for r3 ghost and TB. Defo don’t wanna have to spend units on this nonsense 😂