**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here is a simple fix for Odin sleep mechanic

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I don't get why kabbam doesn't change this and simple make it where Odin if he wins the fight he simple keeps his odin sleep mechanic but if you loose the fight like red goblin you can revive him but you won't have the mechanic of odin sleep just simple make that where the teammate has to win at least 2 fights or 3 fights for odin to obtain back his odin sleep mechanic simple fix, Odin should not be punished for simple winning the fight he should be rewarded for that by allowing you keep the odin sleep mechanic but if you loose that simple enough the person has to use there other champs and simple win 3 or 2 fights to simple keep his charge, is that simple. Plz kabbam just reconsider and give him at least that if you could make a change for immortal hulk where his rage pauses with sp attacks that helps immortal a lot then just change that tag and allow him to keep his odin sleep mechanic if he wins the fight, again he shouldn't be penalized or punished for winning the fight. Also he should have at least poison resistance and incendarys immunity or like meph just generate energy from the incendary.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★

• IliphasIliphas Posts: 49
    I think that the mechanics itself is not bad - variety is always good, but the problem is that it was possible to give Odin a synergy, which in one way or another removes the disadvantages of this mechanic.
    Allfather Odin gives good synergies to his children, but for some reason they give him absolutely nothing.
    For example, synergy with Angela, Thor, Loki and Hela, which allows you to get two effects of rage and armor at the same time when sleep is triggered - this will allow Odin to skip only one battle, and then return with full strength.
    The balance here, in my opinion, is maintained, since if you use Odin as a source of buffs, then there will be no Asgardians in the team, and if you use the full Asgardians team, then everyone will slightly improve and complement each other.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    The mechanic is a great idea... Executed poorly, he should have been stronger in his odinsleep fights, to be worth only being able to be reliably used every 2 fights...
    But he just simply doesn't have the utility nor the damage in those odinsleep fights to be worth the "recovery fight" he needs afterward.
    A l p h a said:

The mechanic is a great idea... Executed poorly, he should have been stronger in his odinsleep fights, to be worth only being able to be reliably used every 2 fights...
    But he just simply doesn't have the utility nor the damage in those odinsleep fights to be worth the "recovery fight" he needs afterward.

I agree such a sad release he needs tune up or just a buff, his kit is good just the odin sleep and damage ehh needs to be more
    Iliphas said:

I think that the mechanics itself is not bad - variety is always good, but the problem is that it was possible to give Odin a synergy, which in one way or another removes the disadvantages of this mechanic.
    Allfather Odin gives good synergies to his children, but for some reason they give him absolutely nothing.
    For example, synergy with Angela, Thor, Loki and Hela, which allows you to get two effects of rage and armor at the same time when sleep is triggered - this will allow Odin to skip only one battle, and then return with full strength.
    The balance here, in my opinion, is maintained, since if you use Odin as a source of buffs, then there will be no Asgardians in the team, and if you use the full Asgardians team, then everyone will slightly improve and complement each other.

Agree with this brother!!!