**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone here thinking Odin's Pre-Fight...

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
Do you think Odin's Pre-Fight should have been limited to (benefits) just Cosmic champs since Apocalypse (Horseman) benefits only mutants?

It's nice we can have a wider advantage of this pre-fight ability but keeping "balancing the class wheel" in mind I felt like each class needed an Apocalypse-like champ and Odin could have been that for Cosmic but now isn't since other classes with buffs can take advantage of it.

Just a thought. What are yours?

Anyone here thinking Odin's Pre-Fight... 28 votes

Aye - Yes
21%
redsoxpatsfan89ẞlооdThoye3MasterpuffRenaxqqPrtjo 6 votes
Nay - No
78%
Hort4VceeKDoggg2017ThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterCupidTexas_11Raichu626zeezee57RookiieKill_GreyZipioMobile_P0tat0WedgemonsterBonzodavidYsFSuss_WizzardJohnyBoyChikelHoitado 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Anyway his prefight aren't too useful for 90%+ of champions and cases, you shouldnt reduce the options even more.

Currently if I pulled odin, I don't think I would ever put him on my team, I don't think the prefights are worth the slot

By the way, how did you come about that 90%+ champs. Anyways, with how Mutants can be OP nowadays with Apocalypse, Odin's pre-fight shouldn't have been open to all imo. He's no where close to Apocalypse and what he brings to the mutant table but at least Odin would have brought the Cosmic a little closer to balancing the class wheel.