**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mister Sinister destroys boss rush..

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Just a bit more sinister love to spread.

He pauses the incinerates on Elsa, so diss track is no problem. Obviously he also has debuffs of his own.

His concussion shuts down the arc overload, micro reflect, psychic thorns, and basically every node jubilee has such as chaos and the other nodes she has.

He basically cheeses BW with sp 3 spam.

The power lock synergy with kingpin and his extremely powerful concussion and sp 3 spam basically made every fight a walk in the park. Really good performance from my boy. Still underrated.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    @Pokémonmastah
    Sinister OP!
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Now if only his damage output weren't so mediocre...

I say bitterly, knowing full well I was using Apocalypse the entire boss rush
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    YoMoves said:

Now if only his damage output weren't so mediocre...

I say bitterly, knowing full well I was using Apocalypse the entire boss rush

Agreed. I will say though the mutant gene mixed with the constant specials from the mystic genes really made him feel good to play. But his unramped damage is very disappointing.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

@Pokémonmastah
    Sinister OP!

making him proud

Crcrcrc said:

@Pokémonmastah
    Sinister OP!

making him proud
    Lol. I don’t know who this person is, but he has my utmost respect already.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Sinister is a vhamp I love to use. So sad he hits so low, he is a hot adept for stats rebalance. His kit is great, just the stats suck
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Sinister is a vhamp I love to use. So sad he hits so low, he is a hot adept for stats rebalance. His kit is great, just the stats suck

I love vhamps like that
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    https://youtu.be/XgcdTz1A6e4

Sinister is a god what can I say.

Also fun fact he can do RoL WS in under 40 hits (not that impressive but mans a noodle)

Also fun fact he can do RoL WS in under 40 hits (not that impressive but mans a noodle)

That’s some really impressive gameplay. Didn’t even consider him as an option for that fight. I have failed the sinister ways 😔.

But seriously though, I truly believe unironically he has some god tier potential. If his damage wasn’t so average unramped he’d be easily there imo.

I even used him for some act 6 exploration, and he impressed.

What’s sig is your sinister btw? If I had a high sig 6* sinister I’d rank 2 easily. Maybe rank 3 if the mutant class wasn’t so op.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

That’s some really impressive gameplay. Didn’t even consider him as an option for that fight. I have failed the sinister ways 😔.

But seriously though, I truly believe unironically he has some god tier potential. If his damage wasn’t so average unramped he’d be easily there imo.

I even used him for some act 6 exploration, and he impressed.

What’s sig is your sinister btw? If I had a high sig 6* sinister I’d rank 2 easily. Maybe rank 3 if the mutant class wasn’t so op.
    Mines sig 20, he was going to get some but then I pulled a bunch of op mutants lol. Still might see r3
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes Mister Sinister is the most broken mutant champion in the game he can do everything