**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow free 3*s! At least give them a purpose

Another pointless and redundant gift from kabam, unless you’re collecting all these champs what’s the point?
Give 2*/3*/4* more of a purpose by designing quests just for them.
I haven’t ranked up 3*/4* champs for so long and would love kabam to breathe some new life into them.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Seatins videos have the most views for a reason.. he does not care what kabam or credit card users think and has a great sense of humour when discussing kabams disgusting insults of offers and poor judgements.. simply put their endless mistakes

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Jesus, it’s a free gift, at least they’re not like Marvel Strike Force who gave offers for money to buy Falcon and winter soldier shards
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    it’s a free gift. Be grateful and move on
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

Will7 said:

As generous as kabam are 😁 my point was aimed at giving a purpose to 90% of 90% of players rosters.

But why? Go back to acts 1-3 if you want a quest for them. Can't we just say thanks and move on? If I was Kabam, I'd stop giving them completely. Threads like this and videos like seatins is just not needed.
    That’s such an asinine argument. The next time you complain about how easy book 2 is, try doing it with 5* 1/25 cyclops. I don’t agree with what the OP wrote but your argument against it is the silliest you could make.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Graves_3 said:

Will7 said:

As generous as kabam are 😁 my point was aimed at giving a purpose to 90% of 90% of players rosters.

But why? Go back to acts 1-3 if you want a quest for them. Can't we just say thanks and move on? If I was Kabam, I'd stop giving them completely. Threads like this and videos like seatins is just not needed.
    That’s such an asinine argument. The next time you complain about how easy book 2 is, try doing it with 5* 1/25 cyclops. I don’t agree with what the OP wrote but your argument against it is the silliest you could make.
    Exactly what’s wrong with some fresh content for these ever so generous 2/3* champs we get?
    I don’t mind fresh content which can make use of lower rarity champs.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Get good 🥸

I need a new device.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It’s for the noobs and this is a step up from 2* so I see this as an absolute win
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    Jeezzz, it's a free gift,

If you dont want that sell them..
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is not a complaint. This is me begging for more variant 4-style content. Give me a reason to rank and use champs. Variants 4, 5 and 6 have all been excellent.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    This guy is one of those people who gets a holiday gift and already has it so he says “Oh i have this i dont want it.”
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    It's a gift!Be grateful on get on with it
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Will7 said:

This guy is one of those people who gets a holiday gift and already has it so he says “Oh i have this i dont want it.”

This guy actually didn’t have falcon or winter soldier as 3*s, I’m say 2-3*s are irrelevant for almost all gameplay for so many players.
    the guy you're replying to has literally all content in the game explored
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

This guy actually didn’t have falcon or winter soldier as 3*s, I’m say 2-3*s are irrelevant for almost all gameplay for so many players.
    Oh i have them. Both max sig too. It was a nice gesture to hype people up and inform them about the new Marvel content. What were you expecting, 5*s?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Honestly this post is so stupid, like what the hell. Why are people like this? It's just a promotional Marvel thing, just disregard it if you don't like it. It's free stuff, it's a nice act from Kabam, just cuz you're not good enough to get 5 stars for yourself doesn't mean Kabam should freely hand them to you. Get good at the game and grind out your own champs instead of begging Kabam for 5 star champs.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Will7 said:

You make no sense. OP asked for a special quest for 2 3*'s that most people have already. Why would the devs do that? If OP is that desperate for a quest, take them to acts 1-3 or daily quests. The devs are busy people and this was just a little gesture for the release of the Disney+ show. I'm just pointing out that the devs don't need to do anything like a quest.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Will7 said:

Sell them. But you're overreacting.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Will7 said:

Graves_3 said:

Will7 said:

Exactly what’s wrong with some fresh content for these ever so generous 2/3* champs we get?
    Use them in monthly event quest , heroic & master ..