**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is this KABAM?

Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
Hey guys! I used to play MCOC on my Lenovo tab4. Last 4-5 months in my file manager a new folder is created automatically in that having 100s of pictures which cannot be downloaded also another one file which is blank white picture.u can see what is happening.

@KabamMiike @KabamPorthos like some more what is this ? I need to recover from this.it occupies storage.please consider this and help me.

Comments

• Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    It shouldn't be showing up in your gallery so something went wrong. Get a file manager, create an empty file in the folder and name it .nomedia
    The pictures should stop showing up. The dot at the beginning is important
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre it occupies storage on my device
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

It occupies it no matter what. It's all part of the game download. Some how, your files are separated from the rest of the files.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

Hmm, I wonder where my comment went...

Mines gone too.
    Yeah I really wonder why...
  • Options

Barani7da said:

It occupies it no matter what. It's all part of the game download. Some how, your files are separated from the rest of the files.
    @Demonzfyre I think u don't understand what I say. It occupies storage and my device is hanging often
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

@Demonzfyre I think u don't understand what I say. It occupies storage and my device is hanging often
    Those pictures would anyways occupy storage since they are a part of the game and the game uses them.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

Barani7da said:

Barani7da said:

Those pictures would anyways occupy storage since they are a part of the game and the game uses them.
    This.
  • Options
    U guys don't understand what I say.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Barani7da said:

They take up storage because the game files all take up storage and the images are a part of the game files
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Barani7da said:

You can't get rid of them. If you do they will download back automatically.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Barani7da said:

Everyone is understanding what you're saying. You're not understanding their replies.

These files are part of the game. They were always on your device even though you could not see the files before. If you remove the files it can mess up the game. Find something else to delete if you need to free up space.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Barani7da said:

Everyone is understanding what you're saying. You're not understanding their replies.

These files are part of the game. They were always on your device even though you could not see the files before. If you remove the files it can mess up the game. Find something else to delete if you need to free up space.
    Removing those files WILL mess up with the game. No way around that.